13_PLAN

Jungkook ; Sohyun

jungkook called with teary eyes and goes near her . Taehyung was shocked about the situation While Soo young was confused what was happening.

Jungkook ; Sohyunahh what happend ? Why are you here ?

Sohyun ; Oh Prince Wang Taehyung I was waiting for you to come. How is my acting ?

Taehyung's face changes from worried . A smirk forms on his face.
Now Jungkook was Confused.

Jungkook : Acting ? What is going on here ?

Taehyung : Hey Sohyun I told you to put more fake blood on your face. We should make it look real .

Sohyun : Is it less ? I thought it is too much . I will put more for the act later.

Taehyung : ( Thumps up ) Alright.

Jungkook : So all of it was a act ? You should have told me Tae. I really got shocked to see her like this.

Taehyung : There would be no fun if I told you everything. So act like you know nothing infront of others . Only the people who are present in this room right now knows about this.

Jungkook : You are not going to tell hyungs and Wang min ?

Taehyung : No. They won't act properly like us. Less people know it Less worries we have.

Than Taehyung moves towards Soo young .

Taehyung : I am telling you, Act like you saw nothing. Understood?

Soo young : First thing , I don't even know what's happening here .
Second one , If you don't want anyone to know about it than why did you let me stay?

Jungkook : ( Chuckles )Cause he trust you .

Taehyung gives jungkook a Death stare .

Taehyung : First thing , You have to help us for my plan. Will you ?
Second one , Its not because I trust you . I just felt like you can do it.

Soo young : If your plan is fun I will help you.

Taehyung : Its more than fun.

Sohyun : I have a question , Who is she ?

Jungkook : The only princess of Han kingdom. Han soo young.

Sohyun : I never thought I will meet her in this state.

Jungkook : But I feel you are still beautiful covered in blood.

Taehyung makes a weird face after hearing what he said . Sohyun blushes.

Soo young : Is something going on between you two ?

Jungkook : What is going on ? Nothing is going on . Nothing .

Sohyun : Yeah...nothing.

Taehyung : If your flirting and questions are over than lets get to the plan.

Time skip

A/N : Sohyun has no family . She was friends with Hyerin since childhood , So hyerin kept sohyun with her as someone to help hyerin. Jungkook has little feelings with her.

Taehyung and other gets out of the room where Sohyun was kept.

Taehyung : Keep a look on her . So she doesn't ran away .

Investigator : What do you plan to do with her ?

Taehyung : Let's kill her .

Jungkook : Yeah let's kill her. She dares to poison our Prince . So we should let her drink her own poison .

Soo young : Yeah . I also think it's a better decision.

King of wang : Princess What are you doing here ?

Soo young : Me ? I was ....

Jungkook : She said she wanted to visit the prison. So I took her here . You ordered me to do everything she wants , So I am following your order.

King of Wang : Princess you shouldn't be here . There is more fun places in the palace .

Soo young : But I think this place is more fun . Its fun to see bad people behind the bars of prison.

Minister : Han Princess have a unique way of having fun .

King of Wang : ( Clears his throat ) So lets kill her as taehyung wants . Tommorow we will let her drink poison .

Investigator : But still what was the reason for her to do that ?

Taehyung : She did it because ...

Soo young : Because she was hurt.

Soo young starts talking dramaticaly.

Soo young : She was hurt because of love. She loved Taehyung alot but he just rejected her. So she thought something that is not her can't be someone else too. And decided to kill him.

Taehyung made a face like " Are you serious " ?

Minister : Its such a sad story .

Jungkook : Yes really sad.

King of wang : Okay If everything is clear now inform everyone about this.

Everyone bows to King as he walks away with his guards and ministers.

Taehyung : Are you crazy ? I told you to act not to ruin it .

Soo young : Don't you like my story ?

Jungkook : Yeah . Not bad.

Taehyung : Crazy.

Soo youngs sticks her toungue out at taehyung .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : ANYBODY KNOW WHAT IS TAEHYUNG'S PLAN. EVEN I DON'T KNOW. HE IS SO GOOD AT KEEPING SECRETS.🤭