Summer 2011: I've grown tired of this body

"Reg." James smiled shaking the Black awake.

"Whatttt." Regulus groaned.

"We have to go hand out front row tickets."

"Fuck I forgot. Let's go to your parents first, I want to meet."

"Actually it's my mums house. My dad died two years ago." James frowned looking down at his hands.

"I'm sorry James. I didn't know."

"It's fine. After that we can go to Hope and Lyalls and give them their tickets and then we can go to your doctors and give Pomfrey hers."

"Okay sounds like a plan." Regulus smiled getting up. He changed into a oversized Nirvana shirt, cuffed jeans, and black converse. He quickly put on some eyeliner and grabbed a can of pringles to eat on the way.

When they arrived at Euphemia's house, James rang the door bell. "James!" She smiled pulling James into a hug.

"Damn my brother was right, she's a milf." Regulus smiled impressed.

"You must be Regulus." She smiled hugging him tightly. "It's so great to finally meet you. James has been talking about you since he was 13."

"Mum!" James exclaimed blushing as Regulus burst out laughing.

"What it's true! But what brings you two handsome boys here today."

Regulus pulled the ticket out of his back pocket. "Regulus! You guys shouldn't have had."

They left and went to Hope and Lyalls. They weren't any of the bands parents, but Hope was a mother figure to Sirius. They were now on their way to Pomfreys, who was basically a mother to Regulus. She had always been there for him more than his mother was. She always gave him the nicest stuff and she was the one who got him their first binder.

Regulus rang the doorbell, slightly nervous considering he hadn't seen her in 3 years. "Regulus!" She exclaimed when she saw him. "Come in! Come in! You too James!"

When they were seated on the couch she called upstairs to her wife. "Minerva! We have visitors."

James went wide eyed and froze as his former teacher walked down the steps. "James." She said plainly.

"Mcgonagalllll." James trailed off laughing nervously.

Regulus raised an confused eyebrow at his boyfriend. "Why is James here. This was the one I was telling you about Poppy, the trouble maker. Always playing pranks on students and teachers. Him and Remus Lupin."

"Um he's my boyfriend." Regulus said slowly. "And Remus happens to be dating my brother Sirius. Me and Sirius were Pomfreys patients."

"Regulus is the one I always talked about. I'm performing top and bottom surgery on him tomorrow." Pomfrey smiled.

"Oh right. I really hope James over there has matured since I retired."

"Barely." James said smirking his famous James Potter smirk. "I made it through Junior and Senior year though. I'm a junior in college this year."

"Well anyway we have a surprise for you two. Since I don't really have parents and you are both parents to me, I bought you front row tickets to are first concert."

"Are you kidding! I will be cheering my old self off in the crowd Regulus, but I do have to get to the office now before Dumbledore looses his mind. See you tomorrow Regulus."