one - how did she know?

I can't remember if luna and Neville get together or not so i will just start from scratch.
Also.... Sorry if i spell luna wrong, ny phone doesn't classify it as a name.

Nevilles pov
It has been two full weeks since the war and voldemorts defeat. We all have to redo our seventh year due to the 'inconvenience' that was the war. Over these two weeks; i have had time to think, I mean really think, about my feelings. For luna lovegood. She is beautiful; intelligent and-
"Mr Longbottom!"
I quickly snap out of my daze to see professor Flitwick scowling at me from the front of the classroom. "yes sir?" i reply.
"the levitation charm? Mr Longbottom?"
"er-- well-- the levitation charm is-- uh--"
"stop right there Mr Longbottom, i do so believe that we have all heard enough. Ms granger?"
I doze off again.
* * * *
"Neville....Neville?.....Neville!!!"
I snap my eyes open to see harry potter about 3 inches away from my nose and jolt back almost as quickly as I had opened my eyes. "sorry... I...Er... Didn't mean to startle you" he fumbled. "um... The bell has rung..."
"oh yes of course... I will be up at the common room in about five minutes.... Don't wait up for me"
I quickly gather my things as harry awkwardly leaves the room. I carelessly shove my quill and parchment into my bag as well as my textbook and wand. I rush out the door and turn the corner and bump into luna.
"sorry luna ... I... Um..."
"it's okay Neville" she replied in a sweet tone.
"i sense you want to tell me something but it's okay... It can wait until you're ready to share"
How did she know?
"oh-- "
"see you in herbology?"
I gave her a small, awkward nod and walked in the direction of the gryfindor common room.

Only a short one.... Is that okay? Please keep in mind that this is my first fanfic so be nice!