two - herbology

Professor Sprout shushes us and we all quiet down. "heya Neville." Lunar whispers cautiously.
"oh-- hi, Luna"
"you can tell me when you're ready." she replies in a hushed, sweet voice. I looked at her, puzzled, as if i had no clue what she was talking about. But I did.
* * * *
Once herbology was over, I wandered lazily to the gryffindor common room. 'how do i tell her?' i think to myself. ' i wonder if she knows, what if she knows? Will she hate me if i tell her? I hope-'
"hi, Neville." I look up to see Ron. "you off to the common room?"
"yeah"
"well then, you look like you could use some company so I'll walk with you?"
"oh- yeah, sure"
"look, you slaying that basilisk was bloody brilliant, well done, mate."
"oh- it was nothing, really" i had no clue what else to say so i just settled with that. "nothing!? You pretty much killed voldemort" i smile subtly and we continue walking in silence until we reach the fat lady. "um, Ron? Do you remember the password?"
"i could ask you the same thing, Neville" Ron replied
"Er- sherbet lemon?" i say in response. The fat lady didnt budge. "womping willow?" Ron attempted, still nothing.
"godrics hollow"
"licorice wand"
"slytherin"
"slytherin? Why would it be slytherin?" Ron asked with curiosity "you never know"
"what are you too doing?" Ron and i turn to see hermione. A shot of relief rocketed up my spine. "we couldn't remember the password" i reply hopefully. Hermione huffed in disgust "diagon alley" with that, the fat lady swung open revealing the common room.
I know, i know... Nuna will begin soon, probably next chapter?? Sorry, 'twas another short one but i worked really hard on it. ALSO! I am going to start putting a fan art (off of instagram) at the start of each chapter. So if you have a fan art you would like at the start, just comment your username. (credit will be given)
Bye!!