The Second Chapter

Soon enough, It was time for Paul's Christmas party You were excited to be going because you just had a celebrity invite you to come along so obviously you were going to dress to impress. Ace let you wear whatever you wanted in his room so you grabbed clothes that would be compliment your curves and eyes. You looked amazing, you smiled with confidence and walked out. Ace looked at you and he surprisingly blushed, you didn't say anything though.

"You like my outfit?" You asked Ace as you blushed softly as well "Like it?" Ace said, "I love it!" The compliment you just received made you smile and let out a small chuckle. "Thank you Ace." You said with a joyous tone in your voice, he seemed to notice this and smile again. He really liked to see you smile and happy, He didn't tell you before but each passing day made him fall more and more in love with you. When he'd see you, his heart would skip a beat or even race. He was so madly in love with you that, it was driving him nuts not to call you 'baby' or 'sweetheart'. 

He was thinking about waiting for a little bit to tell you how he felt, until then he'd try to keep himself contained. Soon, Ace got dressed himself and you two went to the party. You hung out there for a good while and met different people, soon Ace approached you to ask you something when someone said. "Hey look! Ace and Y/N are under mistle toe!" Confused, you both looked up only to see mistletoe above the both of you. Your face flushed red with embarrassment, Ace's face did too. 

You let out a sigh when Ace looked at you, "You don't have to if you don't want to Y/N." Ace said in a gentle tone. "No no, it's fine. It is Christmas tradition after all." You said, Ace nodded and leaned forward until his lips met yours. Your heart skipped a beat and you felt this spark as you and Ace kissed. Quite Honestly, Ace felt it too. You kissed Ace back and then pulled away, wow... that felt wonderful. You and Ace just felt a spark between the both of you, you wish that moment could last longer but oh well.

Soon, Ace found you sitting on a counter top with a drink in hand. "Hey uh..Y/N?" Ace said, you looked at Ace and smiled "Yeah? what's up?" you asked. "Can...I do something really quick?" he asked, confused what he meant by that you nodded in response. Ace walked over to you, and set your cup aside. He places his hands on the counter at both of your sides and leaned in kissing you once more. You felt your whole face heat up, even though it wasn't the first kiss that happened you still weren't expecting it. Slowly but surely, you kissed Ace back. That familiar spark...you knew what it was this time. Love, Ace soon pulled away and he spoke finally.

"Y/N..I've been meaning to tell you this, but I'm madly in love with you. Each day that I see you, my heart skips a beat and it tortures me that you aren't mine. You are so perfect in every way and i just wanted to say...will you be mine?" Ace asked looking you in the eyes, your heart fluttered and you thought on it for a second and then smiled "Ace..I'd love that more than anything" That response you gave was what felt like a ton of bricks being lifted off of Ace. He smiled and kissed you once more. "I love you Y/N" Ace said smiling happily. "I love you too Ace" you replied with a kind tone. This was the beginning of the second chapter in your relationship with Ace.