27

In the mansion, they eat dinner together all of them are present since the tragic news about Lisa. Marco wants them to stay together until Lisa found. It's been 1 week still Lisa is missing and it's also one week when jisoo didn't stop searching. Jieun already talk to her that leave it to the team but jisoo being hard-headed she didn't listen.

"Still no news jisoo?" Marco said, jisoo stop but didn't look at them.

"None," Jisoo said and glance at irene, she saw irene sigh and just stop herself to cry. She removes her gaze and eat again.

"How come they're still no clue, daejong it not that big." Marco said.

"maybe someone get her and brings her to the other place" Mino said.

Jisoo put down the utensils and wipe her mouth.

"I'm done, i will go to the company" Jisoo said, Rosè hold her arms.

"Please rest, it's already dark" Jisoo looks at her.

"Rosè is right, take some rest. Leave it to the team, they already enough to search lisa there... or maybe mino is right lisa is already not there" Jieun said.

"How did you know?" Jisoo looks at mino.

"I just guess i didn't say it's true" Mino said.

"Tss... It's a family matter do--"

"JISOO!" Marco slam his hand to the table.

They all startled even the kids who's eating with them.

"What? it's true" Jisoo said.

"What do you want to say jisoo?" Jieun stand up. "You're not the only one who's worried about Lisa. Do you think we're not affected?" Jieun said.

"You guys look so calm! For god's sake, Lisa is missing for a week now!! Why do i feel like it's not important?" Jisoo said.

"Unnie calm down please" Jennie tried to clam them.

"That's why i call the other president and some special enforcement from the other countries! I'm working too!"

"Enough..." Marco tried to cut them.

"You---"

"Dadd!" Jennie and irene run to marco who's having a hard time to breath.

"Dad..." Jieun and jisoo.

"Prepare the car!" Chitthip said.

"Kids please go upstairs. Lucas please assist them" Rosè, Lucas even he wants to stay he nodded.

"Grab your shit jisoo!" Jennie, jisoo go back to her senses and help mino and seulgi assist her dad to the car. Chitthip also get in.

"hon please.... relax" Chitthip's calming marco. Mino drive the car to the hospital. Jisoo get in the passenger seat.

Seulgi, Jennie, irene and Rosè get to seulgi's car. They leave the kids to nayeon's group, they are still there and looking around.

They arrived in the hospital, the doctor and nurses immediately assist them. Suzy who's in the emergency room monitoring some patients got surprise to see the manobans here. She put down her clipboard and help the nurses push the bed.

"What happened?" She asked the nurses.

"According to the family the patient is having a hard time to breathe doc" The nurse said. The other doctor started to check him, Suzy approach the family to asked something.

"Ahm.. Good evening, i'm Doctor Suzy Bae may i talk to one family member?" Jieun stand up, because chitthip is crying and Jennie too. Irene and Rosè comforting them.