Chapter one: When my body gave out under the pale light

3RD PERSON POV

You panted heavily while laying under the moonlight. The area was unfamiliar, but along with the calming sounds of light, running water nearby, you heard a voice and saw a blurry, shadowy figure standing over you. "Can you hear me? Hello?" This is all you heard before falling asleep.

Y/N POV

"W-where am I?" I thought to myself. I blinked multiple times before my eyes settled to the dim light of a small house. The smell of food pervaded through the air and was calling me towards it. I rolled out of the comfortable futon that I was laying on, noticing a fresh pair of clothes laying on the dresser beside me. I got dressed and walked out, to be greeted by an older man wearing some sort of a tengu mask, along with a very attractive boy around my age and another boy around my age. The first one has striking blue eyes and dark hair that was pulled back into a low ponytail. The other boy had messy pink hair, along with a scar on his cheek. "Oh good, you are awake. Please come eat." the man wearing the tengu mask spoke. "I am Sakonji Urokodaki. This is Giyuu and Sabito." He said. I sat down beside the Giyuu boy with Sabito by his side. My name is Y/N. I spoke quietly. "Why did Giyuu find you outside of the house?" Urokodaki questioned. "I-I..." I trailed off. "I was out one night, with my older brother. We were walking back to our house when we saw a trail of blood leading through our door. As soon as we stepped inside, we saw our parents slaughtered. There was a demon there, eating them. He jumped and attacked my brother, and all he told me to do was to run. All I remember is running until I passed out here." I said. "Well then, I have neglected to fully introduce myself. I am a former demon slayer, and I train swordsmen. Would you like to train beneath me along with Giyuu and Sabito?" He asked. All that my mind was set on was revenge. Revenge for my mom and dad, and my brother. Revenge for every single person who had been slain by the hands of a demon. I wanted to kill them all. "Yes," I responded with a serious face. "Well then... Welcome, Y/N."

A/N

AHHHH! I finally did it, honestly I needed to. Just fyi this is out of pure boredom during class but I hope you like it! Anyways this is gonna be pretty wholesome mostly but it will have some fluff and if you guys want any lemons/limes I will write them BUT ONLY IF REQUESTED BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE SOFT GIYUU

Anyways I hope you enjoy!

Author-chan out~