Chapter two: When the harsh training began

*BTW THERE IS A BIG TIME SKIP BY LIKE 2 MONTHS*

Y/N POV

My body laid heavily on the cold ground. I felt like passing out. The air on the mountain was thin, along with the fact that Mr. Urokodaki is having me climb the mountain. Day by day, the training gets harder. I have more stamina now, but along with that comes the piercing pains of not being able to breathe half of the time. As I continued my training, I got to know more about the boys, especially Giyuu. Both Sabito and Giyuu have only been training under Urokodaki for a few months longer than me. Apparently, Giyuu lost his sister. And Sabito wanted to train to become a demon slayer. As the sun goes down day by day, I feel my body plopping onto my futon. The training is excruciating. But even so, I feel something growing. Not my strength, skill, or stamina, but love. Love for Giyuu. As I grew closer to him, so did my feelings. He was so kind to me, along with him helping me. When it was finally time for me to clench the heavy sword in my hands, he helped me. Positioned me correctly. I felt butterflies flying around in my stomach. Whenever I saw him, I would get lost in his deep blue eyes. They were just like the ocean, a kind thing with the strength to kill, not only to kill demons but kill with kindness. Like a loving touch.

GIYUU POV

The day that Y/N arrived, I was mesmerized. Her determination, her kindness... Everything. "You need to position your body like this. If you don't, your footing will be off and you could get hurt." I said to her. My face was starting to heat up, but I don't know why. Months went on, and she got stronger. But along with that, Sabito and I now had to go to final selection. I didn't want to leave Y/N, but in this situation, it couldn't be helped. "Y/N... I have to leave for final selection. In case I die, please keep this." I said.

Y/N POV

Giyuu handed me a box. "A present?" I asked. "Yes. I got it for you a few months ago. I hope you like it." he said. I opened the box, revealing a beautiful kimono with my F/C and F/D. *F/C stands for favorite color and F/D stands for favorite design* "I love it!!" I yelled. I flung my arms around him as he stood in shock. He eventually hugged back. It took me a few moments to realize what I just did. "S-sorry Tomi..." I said flustered. "Tomi?" he asked. " Oh my god I'm so sorry! That's a nickname I came up with for you, it's short for Tomioka." I quickly stuttered out. "Well I love it. Y/N, I leave in the morning. I'll do my best to return but if I don't..." he trailed off. "Tomi, you will come back. I know it." I said. He was about to leave when he turned around. "Y/N... Can we..." he started mumbling. "What is it Tomi?" I asked. He started blushing furiously. "c-could we possibly have a sleepover? In here? Just us..." he said while stuttering. After hearing his request, I couldn't deny. Here was the person who changed my life for the better, who was asking for a sleepover. But that's not to say that I didn't know his true intentions. "Yes." 

A/N

Okay so another moment of me being bored but I hope you like it! Sorry if it is not very good, I'm still working on my qriting skills ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ anyways enjoy this *kind of* wholesome Giyuu bc get it ig!

Author-chan out~