Chapter three: The sleepover before the storm

*THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA HAVE A LOT OF FLUFF! AND YES, Y/N DOES WEAR NIGHTGOWNS CASUALLY SO DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA THAT Y/N IS WEARING IT JUST BECAUSE HE IS COMING OVER.*

Y/N POV

As I was waiting for Giyuu to return in his pajamas with his futon, I got changed myself into a comfortable nightgown. It went to about mid-thigh, with tanktop straps. I moved my futon over to make room for Giyuu. When he returned, well... let's just say that I was not expecting him to return shirtless. "Y/N? What's wrong?" he asked innocently. I was in such a trance that I didn't catch myself staring and nearly drooling at his abs. "Oh s-sorry Giyuu! You can put your futon here..." I stuttered out. "Ok." he said nonchalantly. " How is he so calm about this? He is literally shirtless in my room..." I thought to myself. We both got into our futons and said goodnight to each other. We had our backs facing each other as I laid there with my eyes open. It was silent for a few minutes until Giyuu rolled towards me. "Y/N? I'm not tired yet. Can we talk for a while?" he asked. I turned around only to see that his face was inches away from mine. We faced each other, talking about final selection. "Giyuu... c-can we..." I was a stuttering mess. "What is it Y/N? You don't have to be nervous to ask me anything." he said. " C-could we cuddle? I'm kind of cold..." I asked. My face was very obviously a deep shade of red. Giyuu crawled out of his futon and got into mine behind my back. His large, toned arms wrapped around my waist holding me perfectly as he pressed his soft (but amazingly hawt) body onto mine. He put his head in the crook of my neck and I could feel his breath on my neck. It was magical. As the moonlight was coming in from the window, we both felt at peace. I felt safe in his arms. I didn't want to lose this or him. I turned around to face him, his arms still wrapped around me. I smiled softly, seeing his gorgeous face. But all of a sudden...

GIYUU POV

I stared at her perfect smile for just a moment. Then I did something I thought I would never get the courage to do... I kissed her. I pressed my lip against hers, her body tensing up in surprise. She was surprised for a moment, but then settled down and melted into the kiss. I pulled away, looking at her for a moment. Her cheeks were a light shade of red as she was still flustered from what I just did. "Y/N... I..." I became a stuttering mess. Was I really going to do this the night before final selection? " What is it Tomi?" she asked. "I- I love you..." I said. I finally did it. I finally told her how I felt. "Tomi..." she said. There was silence in the room for a moment before she pressed her soft lips back against mine. This time, the kiss was different. Filled with a bigger sense of urgency. The kiss soon became more heated, as I felt my hands up in her hair and running down her body. I bit her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She obliged quickly. We were getting quite handsy, until...

SABITO POV

I heard some weird noises late at night as I was trying to sleep. Giyuu was gone, so I thought that he was training outside. I went to the door and looked outside, but nobody was there. I then went to Y/Ns room and opened the door to see Giyuu and Y/N making out. "Well well well, what do we have here?" I asked, catching them off guard. They both quickly separated, very flustered that I had just caught them. "Sabito! I, Uhhhh, I..." Y/N trailed off. "No excuses, I know what I just saw ya lovebirds." I said. At this point, they were both very flustered. "Giyuu, we have to leave for final selection tomorrow. So keep the making out to a minimum, and keep the volume down. I can hear you from the other room. And you better not let Urokodaki hear, otherwise he will be pissed." I said. I was smirking the entire time, making them even more flustered until I walked out of the room back to my own.

Y/N POV

Sabito walked out of the room after catching Giyuu and I. We were both silent for a second. "Y/N.. I have a question." Giyuu said. "What is it?" I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"