Chapter 1: Anxiety Attack And Cuddling 🌧💞

!TW: Kokichi angst, Cussing, Slight Anxiety Attack!

3rd Person POV:

"Bye Kiiboyyyyy!" Kokichi waved to Kiibo as he walked down the hallway. Right when he was out of Kiibo's sight, he started running to his dorm, he quickly opened the door and slammed it shut. "Damnit, I hope no one heard that.." he slid down the door and brought his knees to his chest, covering his face. He began crying.. Tears were gushing out of his eyes, streaming down his face. He let out a shocked sob as he gasped for air, "I-I'm so glad I w-was able to make it to m-my dorm in t-time-" He heard a knock on his door.. Kokichi flinched and quickly stood up, wiping away his tears. He put on his so-called mask and then opened the door. It was Kiibo, "Kokichi, are you alright?.." Kokichi had a confused look on his face, and on the inside, he was freaking out. "What are you talking about? Of course I am, Kiiboy!"

Kiibo POV:

I'm concerned for Kokichi, I swear I heard him crying. I know I did. Why won't he just tell me he was, why does he lie about it? I just want to help.. I walked over to Kokichi and put my hand on his shoulder, "You don't have to lie.. I won't judge you." I noticed that his eyes widened a little bit and he had a sort of relieved expression on his face. "I.. Come in." I nodded and walked inside his room.

3rd Person POV:

Right when Kiibo walked into Kokichi's room, he noticed how messy it was. There were empty panta bottles everywhere, clean clothes that weren't folded or put away, and his bed wasn't made. "Hey Kokichi, how about you go take a warm bath? It might make you feel better!"
He just nodded and walked to the bathroom. While Kokichi was in the bath, Kiibo decided to clean his room for him, he started off with putting the empty panta bottles in the garbage, then put his clothes away, and lastly, he made his bed. By the time he was done, Kokichi was done taking a bath and had his pj's on. When Kokichi walked into his room and saw that it was clean, he made a sort of shocked pikachu face- He jumped on Kiibo's back, "Thank you Kiiboyyyyy!" Kiibo just chuckled and walked over to the bed with Kokichi still on his back. He sat down and Kokichi got off his back and decided to sit in Kiibo's lap. Right when he sat down Kiibo was already VERY flustered, when Kokichi saw the look on his face, he burst out laughing and gave him a little kiss on the tip of his nose. Kiibo got really embarrassed and shoved his face in Kokichi's shoulder while hugging him tightly. Kokichi giggled at the action, "I love you Kiiboy!~" He then held onto Kiibo's face and gave him a little kiss, "I-I love you too.." about 10 minutes later, they both ended up falling asleep.