Chapter 2: Nightmares And Comfort 🌧💞

!TW: Nightmare, Screaming, Cussing, Mention Of D3@th, Mention Of Bl00d!

3rd Person POV:

Kokichi jolted up and screamed while gasping for air, "NO!!!" He started hyperventilating and he grabbed onto his hair while bringing his knees to his chest. Kiibo ran into the room from his charging area, he had an extremely concerned look on his face. "Kokichi are you alright?!" He darted over to the bed. "Uh- Y-yeah im f-fine-" he tried to give Kiibo the most reassuring smile he could, but he had no energy to do so. "But you screamed.. And you're sobbing!" Kiibo looked frantic. Kokichi's eyes widened, he put a hand up to his face, it felt wet because he was in fact sobbing. 'How did I not notice before?..' It took a second for Kiibo to realize what happened, "Do.. Do you wanna talk about it?" Kokichi shaked his head. "I don't even wanna think about it right now.. Maybe later." Kiibo nodded and pulled Kokichi in a reassuring hug, "It's alright, It wasn't real." Kokichi shoved his face in Kiibo's shoulder, he started sobbing even harder, letting out small whimpers. Kiibo started freaking out, "D-did i say something wrong? I'm Sorry!" Kokichi started hysterically laughing, Kiibo genuinely thought he was going mental. "N-no it's fine Kiiboy, I just really needed reassurance.. It felt so real.." Kiibo let out a relieved sigh, "Oh, I really thought I did something wrong.."

5 Minutes Later

Kokichi wasn't crying anymore, he was still slightly shaking but not as much as before. "Ok.. I'm ready to talk about it now." Kiibo nodded and was ready to listen, Kokichi let out a sigh before he started talking again. "In my nightmare, I was running from something. I don't even know what it was.. It looked like an animal yet a human at the same time, it was covered in blood. Blue blood to be exact. I was running from it in a hallway and there was a door at the other end, I got to the door and when I opened it, I-I saw.. Your d-dead body.. You were just laying there, lifeless. There were wires coming out of your stomach and you were covered in blue blood.." Kokichi started tearing up again at the thought of Kiibo dying. Kiibo hugged Kokichi tightly and whispered reassuring, nice things in Kokichi's ear as an attempt to calm it down, and to his surprise, it worked. Kokichi ended up falling asleep, and after about 10 minutes of Kiibo rubbing Kokichi's back and running his fingers through his hair, he decided to go to sleep too, even though he doesn't necessarily need it.