Chapter 5: Kokichi's 'Robot Makeup' 💞

(This chapter was a request from K-KIIBOY, I hope you like it! <3)

3rd Person POV:

Kokichi was bored. VERY bored. It was in the middle of the afternoon, he was laying on the bed he shared with his beloved, Kiibo. Pretty much the only thing Kokichi could do was wait for Kiibo to come back home from the grocery store. Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. He ran into the bathroom and started rummaging through his makeup, grabbing his eyeliner. 

Kokichi POV:

I have a great idea! I’m gonna draw Kiibo lines on my face! “Nishishi~” I brought the eyeliner right under my eye and started drawing a line heading downwards on my face, I did the same thing on the other side. If you couldn’t tell already.. I’m drawing Kiibo lines on my face! Once I got done, I took a step back from the mirror to get a good look at myself . . . I look stupid. “Ew- The lines don't even look the same-” I walked over to the cabinets to find some makeup wipes, Right before I grabbed them to clean off the lines, I heard the bathroom door open. I looked over only to find Kiibo standing in the doorframe. How did I not hear him open the front door? “Hey Kokichi I- Oh” . . .

3rd Person POV:

Kiibo felt his synthetic face heat up at the sight of Kokichi:

He stuttered out, “W-why do you have lines on your face like me?-” Kokichi huffed as he crossed his arms and pouted

He stuttered out, “W-why do you have lines on your face like me?-” Kokichi huffed as he crossed his arms and pouted. “Geez I know it looks stupid but you didn’t have to point it out like that!” Kiibo’s face went from flustered to frantic really quick- “N-NO- I didn’t mean it like that! I think you look adorable! I just wasn’t expecting it..” Kiibo frowned, when he looked at Kokichi, he saw how red he had gotten. “Are you alright? You look pretty red!” Kiibo walked over to Kokichi and put his hands on each side of his face, pulling him closer to get a better look at him. Kokichi shook his head and backed up. “Did I do something wrong?- I'm sorry!” Kokichi giggled, “Nishishi~ Stop apologizing all the time, You did nothing wrong so stop worryinggg!” Kiibo just sighed as he grabbed Kokichi’s arm, pulling him into their room. “Come on, let’s get dressed and go out on a walk.” Kiibo looked over to see mini sparkles in his tiny boyfriend's eyes, they quickly faded away though. “But I have to wipe off the lines on my face!” Kokichi pouted while Kiibo just shook his head. “There’s no need to though, I think you look adorable with them!” Kokichi just whined and went to the closet to get some new clothes. Once they were both dressed, they walked out the door to go on a walk.