Out of the Closet and Onto the Runway

Today as I awake, I am met with the sweet aroma of lavender and honey. It soothes me and I soon stretch my naked and aroused body on the bed I lay upon. But I am soon disturbed from my calmness when I feel the presence of another resting soundly beside me. To my dismay and disgust, I realize that there is a female about my age laying next to me and as I pull back the weighted blanket I am met with her breasts that seem to be the size of my head. In the back of my mind, I know that this isn't right, because I knew deep down inside of me that I was gay and in love with a Korean by the name of Jimin. The nameless lady awakens and she draws me in for a kiss with her fake plump lips. 

"Oli baby last night changed my life forever, and I was wondering if I could introduce you to my daughter on our next date?" said the nameless and somewhat beautiful babe. I'm still somewhat trying to remember how this plastic figure ended up in my home and naked in my bed, and that's when it hits me. 

I gasp out loud which makes this girl's nipples harden. How could I forget all about my party to celebrate my new job as a model for Gucci. I look at the girl in disgust and then hear an alarm going off loudly. On the nightstand beside me, I grab my phone to shut off the alarm, and in doing so I am surprised to see that it is two in the afternoon. "Oh bloody hell, I'm late for my first fitting!" and with saying that I grab the naked female and throw her outside of my apartment door, along with her clothes and belongings. 

"See you later Stormi", I hurriedly say as I am trying to slam the door in her face. As to saying that she starts to get mad and tells me that her actual name is Kylie and that I'm a white douchebag. That hurt me because I'm Korean and not white, but she looked like a himbo to me anyways. I rush to finding a black plain tee and some patterned skinny jeans for me to put on. Then, I go on to spraying some axe body spray all over and then I kiss my Jimin cutout before I continue to exit my apartment calling my bestie Drake to come to give me a lift. 

As I am waiting outside waiting for Drake I see that one of my favorite groups just put out the music video for their new single "Sticker". I am moving and grooving to my baby Taeyong's part when I hear Drake pull up in his new Tesla. "Annyeonghaseyo Champagne Papi my BBL babe" I greet my fellow bestie with testies! Drake responds with "MF you need to stop with this fake Korean talk if you are British. Anyways brother today at the fitting they want to talk about you being in a public relationship with a fellow female model." I cringe internally because I have been trying to save myself for Jimin. For the next thirty minutes into the drive, I stay silent while tracing my finger up and down the marks on my arm. Even though it will be my debut on the runway, it seems that I can't be my full Korean self. I've been out of the closet since I was thirteen, but now since I am popular it seems that I will be coming out of a new closet and onto a path of stardom and it will all start tonight when my feet hit that runway in front of thousands of people seeing from all over the world. But to start, I need to get through my first fitting before I can truly make my new coming out one to never forget.