FIRST ENCOUNTER

[ANU.P.O.V.]

"Here I am standing in front of my new college in Australia. I am happy to be here. I wished to come here. I am not in the right to come to this expensive college. But my mom's best friend whose like a mother to me, helped me give this seat in college. So, I will study hard to pay whatever she is giving me."

I looked at my watch and only one minute remained to 8 o'clock.

"Aigoo, why are you always being this late anu!?" I started running inside.

As I reached my class, standing outside the door. I let out a heavy sign and opened it.
As I saw everyone's spotlight on me...

"Ohh...I think we have a fresh learner with us! Please come in dear." The educator standing near the table said with a smile.

I was standing right beside her , I was very apprehensive rn.

"Hello all, My name is Ananya Srivastav you can call me anu in reasonable. I am 22 years old. Delightful to confront you all.." I said with a slight smile.

"Welcome, Ananya !! I am Mrs.wills your grade educator. Please be rested umm you can seat beside Isabelle." She said while edging towards a girl seating in the third row lifting her hand.

I walked to her and she smiled at me and changed positions to give me a seat. She was gorgeous and lovely. Must be a university celebrated girl.

I sat and the teacher started acquainting.

"Hey! Hi, I am Isabelle Scotch." She said while broadening her hand towards me.

" Hi, I am Ananya Srivastav nice to meet you. Hope we both become good friends" I said while shaking my hands.

I discarded my publications from the sack. I don't know why but a girl group was looking at me with an awful gaze. All were looking at me up and down. I scowled and glanced at myself upside down.

Aish...why are they staring at me like that? I do look perfect what's the crisis? Maybe just they are envious of my fabulous face!"
I giggled at myself.

Abruptly everyone saw the gateance opening and all the girls began shouting. I wasn't able to detect who it was as a girl stood in front of my face.

As Mrs Wills yelled they all came to terms.

I saw an Indian boy looking like he is extremely popular. Of course why not ?! As he arrived they all started wailing and dripping saliva over him. Yes, I have to acknowledge that he was a good-looking and tall youthful man.

But his attitude was just like you know what I mean.

[END OF ANU.P.O.V.]

"Arjun! What made you come this overdue? Huh? Well, it's normal for you ....but I assure you to come late again. I will give you 0 grades in maths !!"Mrs Wills exclaimed at him angrily.

"Miss. wills you know you look extra glamorous while you're angry!" He winked at her.

"Oh ... please you also na !! ...ok go and take a seat " she said while blushing.

"Yeah - yeah just one compliment and she'll just let him in !!" Isabelle said as she rolled her eyes.

Hmm... yes why not? Must be someone Rich!! Anyway let's concentrate on the sermon...

[Arjun.p.o.v.]

I just grinned and start stepping ahead until I saw an Indian girl. But a nerd!! I strode towards her.

"Hey, babe's...what's your tonight's program ?" I inquired the new girl and Isabelle.

[Anu.p.o.v.]