First Day at College

''You got great marks in your JEE Mains and you are here in one of the top Engineering colleges, at Private Technological Unversity, Delhi(PTUD). Praise yourself.'', said your aunt, Radhika. 

You belong to a typical middle-class family who lives in  Bhubneswar, Odisha. Your parents allowed you to join this marvelous college after so much trying and convincing them for this. They are not-so-modern to accept the ongoing trends of fashion,'reels' or so-called social media. They handed you your phone and you are happy that you can be in touch with your stupid friends and your best friend, Arohi who got admission to the same college as you. You made your account on every social media platform and everything was normal.

''Enjoy your college life. Come back as something(smirks). If you need any help or guidance, I am always there for you.'' said Radhika. 

You share a special bond with your aunt and you were glad that she is your guardian in Delhi as your parents had to look over your younger sister, Shanaya, who is in Std 10.

While Entering PTUD

''Oh, my gawddd...Is this our college? We're going to stay here and study?'', Arohi pushing you in excitement. 
''Tell me na .. Am I going to get a new boyfriend here?'', She hopped up and down and you were silent all the time.

Yes, you were silent because this was the first time you are going to live without your family. You were always bad at making friends, got cheated on friendships, were always taken for granted and used for doing their homework and stuff but never considered you as their friend except for Arohi who understands you and has been there for you when you need her. You were thinking to manage living here while Arohi was excited to make a new boyfriend.

Time skipped to Night

''Ah, this is the only day I worked so hard in my entire life.'' she laid down on the bed.''Well yeah, we had to do so much of registrations, forms, paperwork, and technical pieces of stuff all alone along with arranging our things in this small fucking room.'', you relaxed on the chair.
''I am just so excited about tomorrow. Our first day at college. We are going to meet some handsome boys, some hot professors...'' continued to murmur while she turned off the lights switched to the other side to sleep. 

You got up from the chair and went straight to the window looking at the stars and preparing yourself to meet new people. You came back and slept on your bed.

Time skipped to Morning

''Wake up you bitch. It's already 7:40. Our class timing is 8:30. We have to do our breakfast too. Who the fuck turned off the alarm?'', pulled off Arohi's blanket while saying this.
''Well, I did. Please don't kill me. I just want to.. have a ..um a little more sleep.'', Arohi looked at you making a cute face.
''Oh come on, this is our first day. The first impression is the last. You can do this when you will be in your 2nd or 3rd year. Now we are the newbies here. Please get up. Bruh... You take almost half an hour to brush your teeth. Be a little faster. I have to get ready too.'' making your bed while saying this.
Arohi ignored you on purpose.

''We have already skipped our breakfast. Can you be a little faster in tieing up your shoelaces?'' pointing her.
''Shut up, I have to look perfect to attract boys. The first impression is the last impression haa. Am I right?'' grabbing you sarcastically.
''Let's go now.'' you pulled her shyly and started to walk fast.
''Why do you get so shy when I talk about love? Don't worry you'll find a boyfriend too. I'll give the best boys to select. Now, let's go''
You both hurried to your class and fortunately reached on time.
Both of you took a seat and waited for the class to start.

''Good Morning and welcome to Private Technological Unversity. I, Mr. Patel, am here to take your first class of Computer Programming. So, we will start with some basics and I know most of you have forgotten everything. Don't Worry I am here to help you. By the end of this week, you may get all the details related to your first semester subjects and exams. From this year, we are giving information beforehand for students' benefits....'' continues with the introduction and teaching.

Time skipped to Evening

You had your lunch and now it's 4:15 and you both were heading towards your hostel along with exploring your college.

''What a great day it was,'' she exclaimed.
''Yeah, We made a lot of new friends. It was quite enjoyable and funny to meet new people. I never thought I would be so good at that''.you said surprisingly.
''I have improved your communication and social skills. You should be thankful to me.'' praising herself.
''Thank you so much... for sticking by my side.'' you getting emotional.
''Stop being so sentimental at every point of conversation. Walk fast. We have to complete the series that we have been watching on Netflix. I am so curious to know what happens after they kiss...'' both continued to walk a little faster.

Continued to chat about something while exploring your college...

''Hey, Look there, a group of seniors, 1 2 3..5. Total 5 boys. Let's go and see who's the leader of that gang.'' changed direction from going to your hostel towards the garden-like area where they were sitting on a bench.
"Now we are not getting late for your series? So much of a hypocrite you are, moron", you walked along with her in no mood.

Reached there

All the boys were chatting and giggling among themselves. You and Arohi tried to have a sneak peek of their looks and talks.

"How was your night yesterday?", said Abhinav, one of the members of that gang.
"Did you hit your half-century or not?", said Rohit, another member.
"Did you enjoy it or not? He had gained so much 'experience' in this game. I bet you lasted in bed more this time. This time the girl was interested too. Am I right Nischay?", said Pranav.
"Don't create so much suspense. I wanna know what you did. I have a night out with my girlfriend today. Tell me some tricks." said Ranvijay.

"She was the 49th number. Well, you are right. She showed too much interest. I enjoyed it a lot.
I can't provide you with any tricks and tips. Do it yourself and gain some experience."
All laughed together.

Since you both were trying to get a look, you fell in front of Nischay. Arohi smiled and helped you to get up.

"Maybe she can be your 50th one. She legit fall on her knees by herself. Understand the indication brother."Ranvijiay told in a teasing way.
"She is a newbie here. She will take time to adjust. I don't wanna fuck anyone without their permission. She will be the 69th one. I bet" said Nischay while looking directly into eyes in a flirty manner.
All laughed and you both almost ran towards your hostel.

In your hostel room

Both of you remained silent for a while.
Arohi broke the silence with her stupidness.

"Forget Everything. Isn't he so hot? Will he be my boyfriend?"
"Ya, he will leave after fucking you. Do you want that love? Come on, Be mature at least.
What kind of seniors do we have here. Do professors know all these things?" you said.
"I guess not."
"Leave it. I am so hungry. Do you have something to eat?" you said while getting relaxed.
"I do. let's grab some snacks and complete our series. I heard some students were talking about freshers' party. Have you heard something related to that?" Arohi exclaimed while taking her things out of her bag.
"Not yet. "

You both watched the series.
Arohi was still curious about the fresher's party.
And you had a deep thought about Nischay.

Time skipped from night to morning

NEXT...