Are You Sure?

After a few months of regular meetings, talking, and sharing notes with Nischay,
On a very fine day...

"Umm, may I ask you something?", said Arohi.
"Ya sure.", you replied casually.
"Promise me that this time you'll answer my question. For the past few months, you have been ignoring my question. What's the matter? Do you love him?" said curious Arohi.
"Of course not," you replied, trying to ignore this question as usual.
"Does he love you?", she asked.
"I guess not. And why would he love me? We are just good friends or you can say good senior-junior relationship. His notes are legit so accurate and help us study. Even you agree with this. Don't you?" you tried to turn the tables.
"Ya, I do. And I do care for you. I am just...", Arohi showed her worries about you.
"Don't worry about me. I'm fine.", you calmed her.
"I trust you," she replied.
"Ok, I am leaving. I'll be back in a few minutes. I need to get the xerox of this. Do you have anything that I need to get for you?", preparing your things to move out.
"Not right now." Arohi getting back to her work.
"Ok then. See ya.", you said and left the room.

After you get the xerox of the papers related to studies, you went to the basketball court, where Nischay was playing.
You sat as the spectator and he came to you after he finished his game.

"Thank you for waiting."Nischay sat beside you gasping for air.
"No issues. Abhinav told me that you are here and you wanted to have a word with me. Is everything alright?", you said.
"Ya, everything is just so fine. I am changed now. Have you observed that?", he turned to his flirty side.
"Yes, I can see that. I already told you. You are not bad at all. But maybe the situations made you do that. By the way, I didn't ask you about your life. Would you do that honor?", you turned the tables and smirks.
"Well not now. I don't have much to say. I just wanted to say to you that...", Nischay getting serious.
"That?", you said while you were arranging the xerox sheets.
"I love you."Nischay said in a shy manner.
"WHAT?" you turned your shocked face towards him.
"I don't know when I developed these feelings for you. But yes, I love you. To match your type, I did everything that I could do.", Nischay confessed everything he could.
"That's Ok but, I...", you were confused about what to say.
"You don't feel the same? I thought you love me too. Even if you don't love me. I am sorry, I made you uncomfortable with this. I just expressed my feelings for you.", Nischay got emotional and happy at the same time as he was able to confess.

Nischay held your hands and said...
"Please don't leave me."
"I'll see you in the evening. 7:30 pm right here. OK ", you said with no emotions.

You left dramatically.
You went to your room and were busy doing your college works and everything was chaos.

"Is there something bothering you?", Arohi asked being worried again.
"I am just fine." you almost shouted in confusion.
"May I help you?" she asked you out of generosity.
"No, I am fine.", you shouted this time.
"Okay." Arohi getting back to her work.
"Yaar Listen...", you called her in a low voice.
She smiled and said.
"He proposed to you and you don't what to do, but deep down you know you love him. right? That is the problem.", she winked
"Yes, but wait a second. How did you know all this stuff?", you were quite shocked
"I am Goddess. I know everything.", Arohi said sarcastically.
"Stop making fun out of it.", trying to make the conversation serious.
"Please tell me what to do," you asked in a needy way.
"First, tell me. Do you seriously love him?", she asked like an interviewer.
You remained silent and bowed your head.
"Because you only said that if you become his girlfriend, he will just use you and throw you off. ", making you remember your words. (context to the first chapter)
"But he is changed now.", you were trying to convince her and yourself a little more.
"Ya,  I have observed that.", said Arohi.
"I love him too," you said confidently.
"Are you sure?", Arohi assuring you.
"Yes.", you said with a smile filled with love.
"Then go confess him. It's already 7:40 pm. He must be waiting there.", Arohi showed her full support to you.
"Yes, thank you. wait how do you know the time?", you prepared yourself.
"I am the ultimate Goddess." she giggled.

You almost ran to the basketball court with a smile on your face.
You saw him walking to and fro.
When you were almost 4 steps away from him, you shouted,

"I love you too."

You ran towards him and you both hugged.

(TURN ON THE MUSIC PROVIDED HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T OR REPLAY THE MUSIC)

Imagine yourself. It will be the most beautiful moment you could ever have in your life.
You both hugged each other under the blanket of stars.
The night looked romantic.
A silent breeze went by you.

You see colors more brightly and hear music more vibrantly.

You can't put into words how you feel.

The most loved moment of your life.
"I cannot imagine life without you in it. I Love you" Nischay said.

And you started your relationship.

Behaved like silly friends, cared like an elder, and loved each like a perfect couple.

But there is nothing like a "perfect couple".

Months went by and your relationship grew stronger.
He entered his fourth year(last year of engineering and he got placement too by the end of the third year) and you entered the second year.

"After a few months, I will have to leave this college."Nischay said in a low voice.
"What about our relationship?", you were stressing about the relationship.
"Our relationship will last forever. We have social media. We will stay in touch and never let this love die."Nischay reassured you.

And after a few days before Summer Vacation, you both had a night together.
...