Chapter two

They all headed to the gathering, to keep his clan just a myth, it was with no other clans, but on the mountain. He sat down on the rocks, with all the cats gathered. Sea fall yelled, breaking the silence. "How about we start acting like a real clan? Let's start going to fourtrees." All the cats whispered, sea fall took that as a yes and instructed them all to follow him. sea fall walked them all towards river clan, then at four trees. Every cat turned back to notice the large clan. "Hello, we'd like to join in." The shadow clan leader looked at sea fall and said, "..fallen clan? I thought it was a myth. Well—" the thunder clan leader interrupted. "Come on up. You are a clan that star clan accepted after all." Sea fall nodded. His deputy sat under him and he sat next to the wind clan leader, wind star. "Well, most of us went. We are all curious about fallen clan, go ahead.. sea fall." Sea fall nodded. "Well, I would like our clan to be noticed, not as a myth." He yelled, the cats went silent. Wind star looked at him. "Very well, sea fall. You won't be told as elder stories." Sea fall nodded. "That is all." Wind star looked at the river clan leader. "Silver Star, you may share now." The river clan leader nodded. "The fish have been gone from the river.. the two legs have taken over the river." The thunder clan leader, lion star, looked at her. "Well, if you need to, we can share prey. No cats will attack your clan if you hunt.." silver star nodded. "Thank you, tiger star. It's very much appreciated." The leaders looked down at their cats. "I suppose the meeting is over." One of the leader said, then sea fall walked his cats back into his camp. He walked into the hallow tree where his moss bed was, and plopped down and drifted off to sleep.

About 400 words again- anyways I'll be doing chapter 3 in a bit :)