Chapter three

The sun rose. Sea fall woke up. He looked around the clan, and saw snow.
He looked at his assistant, letting her know he will be absent for a while. He took his head assassin, pumpkin tooth, with him. The two cats ran out of camp. "I think I can get through the thunder path." Sea fall said. The thunder path was busy, cars passing. He hopped onto the thunder path, but his ears perked up. "A Monster is coming! Go!" Pumpkin tooth yelled, but not loud enough for him to hear. So, she ran up to tell him but it was too late. A monster rolled by, and smooshed him. Pumpkin tooth yelled for help, and the nurse ran over. "He has one life left." The nurse, glowed'rain, said. "Oh. But will he live now?" Pumpkin tooth said as a monster ran by. Luckily, they weren't on the thunder path and they had already jumped off with the king. "Yes." Replied glowed'rain.
Pumpkin tooth sighed. "Good. I'm going to go back to camp now." Glowed pelt nodded as pumpkin tooth ran into camp. Eventually, sea fall woke up alone. He ran into camp, and sat in his hallow tree. He looked and saw kids playing with each other. Hog paw sat there until eventually he got out for mentoring with pumpkin tooth. He walked out and told the deputy what happened. Her face expressed showed horror. "Do you mind if I go ask something to another clan?" She said. Sea fall nodded as she ran off into the wild. She had the power to where she can walk through anything, so a monster would not hit her. Once she was out of sight, sea fall laid back down in his moss bed and took a small nap. Once he was awake, he smelled an unfamiliar sent. He followed it. It lead to the end of clans.. end of the town. He decided that he'd stay in camp. One day the sent will be revealed. He slept, the moon lit up the night sky as every cat slept.