I got the job

Me: I got the job. Let's celebrate

Min: 69? 

Me: I will not 69 you

Min: you know damn well I meant the club 🙄 as if I'd let you touch me 

Me: you wish I would 😏

Min: fuck off. How's 10 sound? 

Me: meet you there 

I put my phone down on the table and yawned before going back to my laptop and reading the packet the company sent me. It seemed pretty basic, everything I went to school for, so I wasn't too worried. 

At eight o'clock I decided to get ready, black tight pants, black shirt, black suit jacket, nice shoes, a waist chain, darkened my eyes, and fluffed my black hair. I smirked as I checked myself out. 

Another night, another girl. 

Min: ready Tae? 

Me: yup. Friday night drunken pussy, I'm always ready

Min: you're such a pig

Me: 🐖🐷🐽 

I chuckled as I ordered my Uber and put my phone in my pocket. Jimin thinks I'm a pig, and so do my other friends. Sometimes I do too, but for the most part I don't give a fuck. 

They all want to settle down and find love, but why do that when I could find 'love' with a new girl every day of the week if I want. Who actually wants to be tied down to someone for the rest of their lives? Someone to boss them around, control what they do, boring basic sex once a week, meaningless conversations, I just don't see the appeal. 

Good on them though. 

I got out of the car and fixed my jacket before walking through the doors, I went straight to the bar and smiled at the pretty bartender making her blush as I eyed her up and down

"What can I do for you?"

"I can think of a few things" I winked 

She giggled and blushed harder "a drink?"  

"Four shots of tequila, and five shots of whiskey"

"Yes sir" she smiled as she walked away to get my shots, she brought them back and I handed her my card to start a tab. I took a shot of the whiskey and waited for Jimin, I didn't have to wait too long before he was standing beside me laughing and taking a shot of tequila. 

"Where's this new job?" 

"Crawford Industries" I took another shot of whiskey and eyed the dance floor for my next target 

"Nice!" He high fived me making me smile "anyone catch your eye yet?" 

"Not yet" I took another shot "worst case I'll take home the bartender"

"You're so sweet" he rolled his eyes 

"Thanks for noticing" I smiled and let my eyes wander, six inch stiletto heels wrapped around tan ankles, connected to the longest set of tan legs topped with a short leather mini skirt, zipped tight to wide hips, between them a belly button ring, further up I was blessed with big tits in a red lace top that left little to the imagination. Gorgeous face with dark red lips, and piercing green eyes. 

God damn. 

It got better though. 

Her green eyes met mine and she smirked as she grabbed the girl she was dancing with and whispered in her ear, whatever she said had the other girl practically drooling. I sipped my shot as I raised an eyebrow and watched the show being put on for me.

She leaned in and kissed her mouth while their bodies grinded together, she had her hands on the other girl's hips as she drew her in close and licked up the side of her neck. 

Her eyes never left mine 

I followed every movement of her body, and every kiss she left on the other girl's skin went straight to my cock.  

She grabbed her by her jaw and forced their lips together harshly, she bit down on the girl's lip and tugged, making the other girl shudder and close her eyes as she delved her tongue inside and licked her lips while staring directly into my eyes. 

She tightened her hold on the girl's jaw and spit directly into her mouth before chasing it with her lips and tongue and pulled the girl's ponytail tight in her fist as she dragged her other hand up under the girl's skirt. She must've hit a sweet spot because the other girl's breathing was becoming erratic as her hand moved under the skirt and her kisses became harder and sloppier. 

Before the other girl could cum, I stood up, downed my shot and walked onto the dance floor, I put my hand on her wrist and removed it from the girls skirt 

"Problem sir?"

"Not at all, I liked the show"

"Jade?" The other girl spoke up 

"Sorry baby" she pouted "my boyfriend caught me" she wiped her dirty fingers on my suit jacket 

"Oh!" The other girl looked at me "sorry sir, I-I didn't know" I nodded and she walked away 

"My place or yours?"

"Bold of you to assume that was for you" 

"It wasn't?" I licked my lips 

"It was" she smiled, she dragged her hand from my chest to the front of my pants "mm just as I'd hoped" 

"I asked a question"

"Yours" she smirked and walked away from me, I turned to Jimin and waved before walking away and following her out of the building 

"So, is that what you want done? Or what you like to do?"

"Come find out daddy" she winked and walked forward, I grabbed her wrist and tugged before pushing her against the wall outside of the club and gripping her jaw in my hand just as she'd done to the other girl, she closed her eyes and moaned as she rested her head on the wall, I crashed my lips harshly against hers and nibbled her lip with my teeth, I moved my lips towards her ear 

"Its Taehyung, and I'm going to fucking ruin you" I hissed as I tightened my hold on her jaw 

"Actions daddy" she moaned as she gripped my cock through my pants "take me" her green eyes met mine and I hailed a cab, as soon as it stopped I threw her into the backseat and gave my address.