Chapter 1 : Meeting The Boys

I woke up in my lovely room . All covered up with posters and those stuff. Today is a special day because it's the fist day of school for me. I used to live in Ireland before but now i live in the UK . I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth .

I hate my teeth, they are so ugly. I picked up the hair brush and started to brush my hair. They are so long and i kind of don't like them cause they get on my nerves. But i never have time to cut them. Actually i have time but i'm to lazy to do that.

When i dressed up i went down stairs to get my breakfast. Wait... Is that my school bus ? I'm going to be late for the first day! Great.. Didn't see that one coming. I put the breakfast to my lunch box and started to run as quick as possible. Argh , darn it. I'm such a loser. The bus drove away when i got out of the house. That's rude.

I turned on my ipod and started to listen the music. I walked about 10 minutes..til' i bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry!" when i looked up i saw a tall guy with green eyes and beautiful curly hair. Am i dreaming ?

"It's ok. You are late for school too? Thank god i'm not the only person who didn't catch the bus." he laughed . His voice is so deep, i think i'm in love with it. He talks so slow but he sounds so sexy.

"I'm Harry. And you?" he asked. For a second i forgot what's my name.

"I-i'm Sara." i answered.

"Well hello Sara, please to meet you. My friends were supposed to pick me up if i didn't catch the bus. But they didn't." 

OMG , i wonder if those friends are so hot like him.

"Harry!"shouted some 2 random boys. I turned around and i saw another hottie. One had blond , sexy hair and was wearing white Supras and skinny jeans and OMG his eyes, his blue shiny eyes! I think i'm going to melt ! He is so dreamy he is , he is ... IRISH!? 

"Harry, sorry me and Lou didn't pick you up. We had a problem to solve." said with the beautiful Irish accent. 

"And who is this young lady here?" said the guy with brown hair and also gorgeus blue eyes , with converse and skinny jeans. 

" Oh that's Sara. She's my new friend" he put his arm around my neck. 

"Sure.." i didn't know him but i started to like him. 

"I'm Niall. " said the guy with the sparkly eyes . 

"Niall are you from Ireland?" 

"How did you know? Yes i am from Ireland." 

" I can recognize by your accent. I'm Irish too" i smiled. 

"Yes!!! I'm not alone ! We are going to be great friends!" 

"You would make a nice couple actually." said the guy with brown hair and blue eyes. Maybe he is right.  

"Hey you , brown hair and blue eyes. What's your name?" 

"Louis." he said. 

"Okay, Louis. Get over it, I'm not going to date someone i don't know okay?" 

"Haha even if i would be a girl and for the first time see Niall, i would go and ask him if he will marry me." Lou started to laugh. 

"Is he serious?" i ask confused. 

"Obviously." said a guy with black hair and brown eyes. Wow , another one. Where did he come from? He is so... WOW. 

"I'm Zayn Malik . And you are Sara?" 

"How do you know?" i asked confused. 

"It says on your bag." He started to laugh. 

"Oh.. Yeah it is.." i said so embarrassed. 

Someone just touched my shoulder and said "Don't be embarrassed sweetie." 

"OMG" i yelled and turned around.  

"I'm Liam." he smiled. 

"Another sex god. OMG did i just say it out loud?"  

This is so emabarassing.. 

"Yes. Yes you did." said Liam and the boys started to laugh. 

"We are standing here and chat for like 7 minutes , we are going to be late for school!" i started freaking out. 

"Girl are you new here? It looks like that. Relax. First day of school is boring." said Lou. He is being so sassy. 

"But it's like the most important day in the school year." i said confused.. 

"For a nerd." laughed Niall. 

"Hey ! Irish boss. Don't be so over the top" i yelled kind of angry. 

"Okay , let's go to school then before Sara will act like a drama queen." The boys started to laugh. 

"I'm not!" I slapped Niall's arm.

"Oh , ouch i'm dying, oh oh oh i'm dying !" He started to laugh.

"You're such an idiot" I laughed.

"I know , i know" He put his arm around my neck and we all went to school.