Chapter 5 : The date at Harry's house

SARA POV.

After school i went towards the school doors when i heard someone yelling my name. It was Harry .

"Sara ! Sara ! I want to ask you something" He ran to me , i smiled when i saw him. "Would you like to go over to my house tonight ?" He asked and smiled cheeky. 

"Of course ! At 6 alright ?" 

"Sure. Thank you for coming tonight."

"No problem. See ya then."

NIALL POV.

Oh no, Harry asked Sara to go to his house, and he will use her body for fun ! I have to do something, i really need to do something... maybe warn Sara . Argh, she won't believe me. Hmm.. i think i got a good plan.

I ran to Harry before he left the school . "Hey Harry, do you think i could go to your house tonight ?"

"Umm... i don't want you to be sad but Sara will be there and i wanted to -"

"OK , i don't mind ! She is our best friend so yeah. i don't mind her being there with us. Tonight at 6?"

"Niall, but i-"

"Great, see you there buddie!" i ran from school and got into my car.

I won't let Harry play her. She is mine plus, she doesn't want to lose virginity in such a young age like Harry did. I need to protect her cause i know she looses control on her self.

**At Harry's House**

Okay, so Sara is already there, now i'm coming.

I knocked to the door and Harry opened it.

"Hey buddie ! What's up , Sara's here?"

"Yeah i am.. and what are you doing here Niall" Sara said coming next to Harry.

"Oh great. I just came to visit my friend. We will have so much fun." I said and fake smiled.

"okay come inside" Harry said. I came in and sat down in on the couch in the middle of course so Harry won't make the first move on Sara.

After a few minutes of sitting and doing nothing i finally said " i have to go to the toilet" they said "ok" and i ran there as quick as possible so they could not kiss.

HARRY POV.

I moved a little closer to Sara and started talking to her. 

"So , do you like my house?" i said.

"Yes of course, it's beautiful."

"Not that beautiful like you." i said and leaned for a kiss but we got interupted by Niall .

"Hello !!!" he yelled. "Move Harry. I sat there" . Is he jelous that i sit next to Sara or what ?

"But now you are sitting here" i tapped the seat next to me.

"No, i will be next to Sara, ok?" he said with a little anger.

"No you will-" Sara interupted me "Maybe i will sit in the middle !?" she yelled. Me and Niall nodded. We all switched places. I saw Niall holding her hand.

"Niall, i think you should go now." i said sadly. "What ?Oh c'mon i just came here" he yelled.

"Well it's getting to late don't ya think?Your mum will be worried." i said.

"Oh , not really , i called mum and she said i can stay here up to 11 pm." he smiled.

Gosh, he get's on my nerves. "Ok Niall, i don't wan't to be rude but please, can you leave!?" i yelled.

He stared at me . "If you will give me some popcorn cause i don't have anything to eat ."

"Fine." i went to the kitchen and then gave the popcorn to Niall.. we went next to the door.

"Bye Niall." Sara said giving him a kiss.

"Love you." he said. 

"Aww, love you too." he answered. I just rolled my eyes and closed the door.

i sat with Sara on the couch. "Are you and Niall together ..?" 

"Nah, we're just really best friends. I love him, he is an amazing person and he is so caring..."

NIALL'S POV.

"He thought i would go home ? Ha , what a jerk. Oh the window is open ! "

I went near the window and watched and listen to them.

"I wish me and Niall would be together but our friendship is so fantastic and i don't want to lose it. When he smiles, i feel like i see and angel. When he hugs me i feel like i'm the luckiest girl in the world, being in those Irish arms of a teddy bear. When he says 'i love you' i feel like i will melt in a second." Sara said. Wait... she really likes me ? Oh my god, she really likes me ! 

"Wooo !!!" i yelled accidentally and ran away from the window because i saw Sara and Harry looking at the window .

HARRY'S POV.

I felt jealous. Jealousy is no fun.

"Hey Sara you know that i like you right ?"

"Yes... i do" she smiled.

"What do you feel about me ?"

"Well ... you are a womanizer."

"What !?" i yelled shocked. I was expecting a different answer.

"Haha, oh Harry you are so sweet. I love your curly hair and your slow , sexy voice. When you touch me i feel butterflies in my stomach.."

"Like this ?" i stroked her cheek gently.

"Oh... yes" she smiled. "When we kissed i felt like i'm in heaven and never want to stop.."

"Do you want to feel it again?" i smiled and leaned to kiss her.

Our lips finally touched. But then i saw Niall in the window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short ! I am sooo sleepy. Hope u liked it , sorry for long update. :)