Chapter 3: Grandpa Time.

Ruveliss was wondering about Aristia , it's been a month since she became Crown Princess and the outcome of their future together was still unclear.
He wanted to see her badly ...

Harren:
Why don't you use the Magic Location Seeker?

It was a magical device , when you opened it with the will to see the person , they would appear on the Misty holographic screen.
You could hear and see them without their knowledge , it was banned from use but only the Regent could access it.

Ruveliss nodded and opened it and he saw Aristia and their grandfather. Eric was teaching her while Aristia was writing them.

Ruveliss:
Let's hear closely…

Eric:
Today I'll be telling you about the life of Empress Rosabella Pioneer Algeria Ephesus.

Harren:
Empress Rosabella?

Ruveliss:
She's the Pioneer ruler before Aristia and came around 300 years ago. Moreover , she's one of the best rulers in history.

Eric continued as they could see Aristia putting down her pen and copy.

Eric:
It wasn't less than tragic if you hear it.

Aristia:
Are you trying to say that it's no worse hell than mine's?

Eric:

Ruveliss:
.... What?

Eric:
She lived a first life too and all Pioneers do. They've made a mistake , and it costed everyone's fates.

They looked at Aristia who sighed softly with a frown.

Aristia:
What did she do in her first life? Why did tragedy hit her?

Eric:
Empress Rosabella lived with her Mother , the Marchioness in the Falconia Kingdom. She grew up into an admirable and enviable lady and later picked up as the Crown Prince Layven's wife.

Aristia:
That idiot?

Eric:
Yes that idiot.

Aristia:
What's the problem with Layven ? her ex-fiancee?

Eric:
He never seemed to understand that she's the guardian and as she's the Empress , she'll always stay in the spotlight. This is why when Consorts train and especially males , we tell them that your wife is the job.

Aristia:
I see , so ... Wait- he's the Crown Prince than how will that thing self centered thing ever understand?

Eric:
See…  this is exactly why we never want two rulers to get married. We're guardians and as me and you are from the top family it's obvious all the attention will go to us , not them and we will be self centered , Prince Layven just never understood that and had an inferiority complex.

Ruveliss:
!!!

Eric:
I know that people tend to be jealous of us who were superior in intelligence and physique but it's more troublesome if  it hits the person who should be our partners. I'm sure you'll be able to understand more than ever Aristia.

Aristia:
What are you talking about?

Eric:
That you must've understood well … when you only try to do your best for the better but end up misunderstood and hated for a person's childish and foolish feelings of interiority and hatred.