Chapter 23: Annoyed.

Ruveliss:
Is Aristia always like that King Aiden.

I'm right now with Prince Aiden in the Azarath Royal Regent Palace. Sun Palace ...

Aiden:
Like what?

Was it because of his actions? Prince Aiden was filled with charm and elegance , it could be shown even if he was in another body. That Style is not mine but I look even better.

Ruveliss:
I- um , like she doesn't care very much about what anyone says.

Aiden:
No , Aristia is someone who's special in the field when it comes to caring for other people or their needs.

Ruveliss:
She didn't care about my words.

Aiden:
It depends on what is said. So what did she say?

Ruveliss:
She said- she's going to marry Marquees Luca Libertine.

Aiden:
Oh , I'm very happy for her than.

He gave a smile , it was wierd since Prince Aiden didn't smile as he was very cold hearted.

Aiden:
We all were looking forward to your marriage with Lady Jieun. Honestly speaking ...

Ruveliss:
She's a member of the Anti Emperor faction. I can't let her become Empress.

Now he had an annoyed look. I wonder why both these people are so desperate to get me married to Jieun.

Aiden:
She was your Empress in the past and you looked quite happy with her. After all Aristia did promise your dear late father that she would take responsibility for your happiness. Poor her didn't even see what happened to both you scums after her death.

Ruveliss:
Wait! What do you mean happened afterwards her death?! Something bad happened?

Aiden:
After you rised to the throne , situations became worst since a fool like you became more closer to your enemies. Now you were just a puppet , Jieun was an easy woman to use , after all you married some alien from another world. They framed House Monique and killed Tia , Marquees Keirean suicided and the two Dukes left the capital.
After leaving the capital city Duke Zena slowly poisoned you and took away your insanity. Marquees Mirwa came and than told you the truth but by than it was too late since your Empress became pregnant again. You went out on in the guise of an expendition but soon died.

Ruveliss:
!!!

Aiden:
It's true because I was there at your death.

Ruveliss:
Why didn't you save me than?

Aiden:
What was the point? Aristia's was gone and the whole Empire too. I let you die because you're a selfish man and arrogant. Why would I let a man who's so jealous and resentful of her because of childish reasons , be besides her. It was the best you died , you didn't deserve to be alive. You were never deserving to be a Prince or a ruler.

Again , I am speechless infront of him again. He's right , what if I didn't change and continued to hate her? I would have died and brought down the Empire with me.

Aiden:
It's not only you , being honest. Many people are always jealous and envious of her including Jieun , Duke Zena and Flora.

Ruveliss:
Flora? Lady Flora Algeria Ephesus?

Aiden:
She's our cousin but was executed too. The reason? Flora had an inferiority complex against Aristia and tried to kill her by usurping the Throne but...