Chapter Eight: You Know I Really Wanna Make You Mine

"Well, you could walk out first.. or I could.." he answered, brainstorming the norms society has given for the aftermath of implusive sex; along with his definite experince with one night stands. His arms were still wrapped around my waist, hugging tightly on my hips. "We could also just stay here for awhile."

"We better be dressed before James wakes up." I reminded him. "Like we agreed this is supposed to be our little secret."

"Our dirty little secret." He smirked before his lips turned into a wide smile.

"Right." I pursed my lips before nodding akwardly. I turned my head; scanning the floor for any sights of my dress and preferably my underwear. We'd undressed in such a heat of passion neither one of us had any idea where our clothes ended up. As I sat up, the bed sheet that I'd been wrapped up in slid down my body. Cliff ran his fingers down my exposed back before moving towards me and resting his head on my shoulder. "Have you seen my dress?"

"Have you seen my pants?" He asked in response as his lips connected with my neck.

"Don't start something with can't finish Clifford." I erupted into laughter before jumping off the bed.

"Oh you said my full name. Must be serious." He joked before I threw his pants at him. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." I replied while getting myself dressed. I'd found my dress along with the garments nearing the door alongside Cliff's clothles. I tossed him his shirt before sitting down on the edge of the bed. "You know, that was a super fun party."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He winked at me causing me to blush. "You're just too fucking cute."

"Shut up I am not!" I scoffed before looking away in embarssement.

"Yes you are." He assured me before our attention turned to a knock on the door.

"Hey, who's in my room?!" James called from the other side of the door before opening it soon after. "Jesus Cliff put a shirt on."

"Sorry." Cliff said quickly before beginning to put his shirt on. "Anyways, we were just leaving."

"Uh okay." James shrugged off the situation before it finally clicked with him. "Hey, what were you two doing in here?"

"Nothing." Cliff and I both said at the same time, only raising James's suspicion.

"Oh do you think I'm dumb?" He asked, beginning to allow laughter to enter his means of expression. "You two hooked up, didn't you?"

"I'm gone!" I annouced before quickly leaving the room, however Cliff followed close behind me.

---

"Sorry about him." Cliff said genuanily, refrencing James still in the bedroom laughing. At least he wasn't angry but I'm still embarassed. "Can I come by later? Or at least call?"

"I got a trial to prepare for." I explained and he nodded in understanding. "But I wouldn't mind a little company. We got a lot to talk about."