Ch. 1

Y/n's POV

I groan as I sat in my car, shoving my keys into the ignition starting it up as I turned on the ac.

Another year of college and I'll finally be done. Going to school to major in creative writing with a minor in fine arts. Cliche I know, but I don't give two fucks if this is what I want to do with my life.

I pull out my driveway and make my way towards the college. After expressing some road rage to some dipshit that cut me off I made it to the parking lot and made my way towards the back building.

I waved at a few familiar faces that I passed hoping to see a particular one.

Once I made eye contact with the dark brown eyes I smiled as I walked towards him.

Yoongi and I met at a volleyball game back in highschool. He actually beat up a guy that was harassing me, so to say we met under unfortunate circumstances was accurate.

Our paths continued to cross since our schools were rivals. After hanging out a few times we eventually grew on each other. He was like me but with a dick. He wasn't the type to start conversations with strangers, go to every party the rich kids hosted, express his felling in words. Just like me.

We were two peas in a pod by the time college rolled around.

He was pursing his degree in literature with a minor in fine arts. I didn't tell him to make this choice, I think he choose to do this so he'd be able to keep an eye on me.

We shared a few classes together which was a blessing and a curse. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

"You look tired as always" he says to me as we walked into the tall college building.

"And you look ugly as usual" I smile up at him.

We made our way towards the library to mentally prepare for our classes

A few heads turned to watch us stride to the back. We grew used to this gesture when we both hit puberty and gained attention for our appearances. Yoongi no longer was the awkward looking 15 year old and I wasn't the shy nerd anymore.

We both matured not only in our looks but also as humans. We went through tough times together and I couldn't be more grateful to have him by my side through everything.

We took our seats at an empty table and I brush my hands through my slightly curly hair.

I pulled out the syllabus' for my classes going over them for the third time making sure the times were matching and that I had all my materials with me. Which were all on my laptop in pdf forms.

Playing sports did one for me and my body. Catch me dead before I slug around a backpack with heavy ass binders and textbooks.

"I see you already have a few leeches" Yoongi whispers as he digs in his bag for his headphones.

I glance around the room to see a few guys staring at me but I ignored them as Yoongi flipped them off making me smile at their distraught reactions.

Leeches were what we called the guys that lurked on the walls waiting for Yoongi to leave my side to shoot their shots. Typically just to get in my pants.

"Shit"

I look up to see a distressed looking Yoongi.

"I left my AirPods in the car. I'll be right back" he gets up and speeds walk out the library and towards his car.

After a few moments I felt eyes on me so I looked back up to see a pair of chocolate eyes in an isle a few feet away. He was leaning on one of the book shelves with his arms crossed over his chest, eyes boring into my green ones.

I locked my eyes at him waiting for him to make a move. Testing him to see if he'd walk over or look away.

Seems that he had the same idea since neither of us broke eye contact. My face stayed stoic has did his.

Our staring contest was over when Yoongi returned slouching in his seat and groaning loudly.

It eventually came time to head to our first class together. We sat in the front much to Yoongi's complaints.

"I hate sitting in the front"

"I learn better in the front and you should really focus this year since it's our last" I reply as I take out my laptop, just then our professor walks in and immediately starts the lesson.

As the day drags on it was finally the last class of the day.

I specifically chose this art class after all my other classes so I would end the day with something more relax and enjoyable.

I took my seat in the front alongside Yoongi who looked bored.

"How were your other classes" I asked as he searched his bag for something.

When I didn't get a response I looked up at him to see a box of etching pencils.

I raised my eyebrows and dropped my jaw.

"You didn't" I gasped

"Shut up and take them"

I gladly picked up the pack and admired the pencils, taking one out to analyze it like it was the 8th wonder of the world.

My trance was broken when I heard someone pull out a stool a desk away from me. I looked over to see the same guy from the library.

He noticed me and looks over and winks at me with a huge proud smile. As if he was waiting for me to look at him.

I roll my eyes and turn back to my sketch book.

"Jimin" I hear Yoongi speak out.

I look at Yoongi to see who he was talking to.

"Nice to see you again" the guy next to me replies.

I jerk my head back towards the dark haired boy to see a genuine smile on his face. He looks towards me, not dropping the smile on his face. But there was a change in his eyes.

His eyes burns into mine, searching for anything in my eyes. But all he found in them were curiosity.