Chapter 7

Louis' POV

I had my arms wrapped round someone they tried to get up but they couldn't. My head felt like someone was constantly stabbing me. Someone lighly shook me. I opened my eyes. I thought i was imagining but i wasn't. Oh My Fucking God. I was in bed next to a naked Emily.

''Louis did we do anything?'' she asked me, by the way she spoke i could tell she was really scared.

I really couldn't remember.......at first, But then all the memories came flooding back.

''I used a condom'' was all that came out out my mouth.

She sighed in relief.

''You mean you didn't mind that we had sex? your just worried about a condom?'' I asked feeling a bit smug.

''I didn't say that did I Mr Tomlinson, dont get cheeky with me.'' she replied. Holding a hand to her head.

I got out of bed and I was completely naked, I found emily staring at me.

''Sorry to disturb your drooling but you need to get dressed... Incase you didn't notice your NAKED!!''

She got up and got her clothes from the floor, we both quickly got dresses. We sat on my bed staring at the ceiling like it suddenly was the most interesting thing in the room. Emily broke the silence by saying. ''I better go home'' 

What is she doing? Is she leading me on? Does she really like me? I need to find out if she likes me.

Emilys POV

I just got home and sat down on my sofa as my phone bleeped. I pulled it out. 1 new text message. From Louis. How the hell did he get my number?

''Hi its Louis. We need to speak, can i call you'' the text said.

I replied ''Just text.''

''Well i've been doing a lot of thinking and i like you. More than a friend I know we 'hated' eachother but if you like me back we can make this work'' I smiled at the text.

''I like you too'' Is what i replied.

''Will you be my girlfriend? xx'' 

A/N: So Sorry for the late update been busy with boring school and my cheerleading. Staying at my friends so wont be updating for the weekend. ;') Thanks for reading. Vote an comment please.

What do you all think? will Emily say yes to Louis? Or No? Comment <3