Chapter 16

Emily's POV

I woke up to the most annoying noise ever, yep you guessed it my alarm clock. 6:30a.m uggh. Tonight's the school prom but I'm not going, about 15 boys in total have asked me to go with them and I declined all of their offers. The one boy I want to ask me hasn't asked me, I brought my prom dress last year but it looks like I'm not going.

I pushed the covers back and stepped out of my cosy bed. I walked over to my full-length mirror, I groaned at my reflection, last nights make-up is all under my eyes making me have panda eyes. I drag myself to the bathroom and strip. I had a shower which took me about 15 minutes to wash my body,hair and get the make-up off my face, my face kind of feels sore because I had to scrub it to get it off.

I wrap a towel around my body and walk over to my wardoe. I took some black leggings and a plain,longsleeved,white top I put them on. I blow dry my hair and straighten in and put on some natural make-up, I also take out a pink JACK WILLS jumper and put it on and some pink VANS.

I run down the stairs and read the time on the clock thats hanging on the wall. 7:30. That gives me some time to have something to eat and drink before Louis picks me up. Just as I was about to open the fridge, theres a note stuck to the fridge with fridge magnets.

Emily

I've gotta go to see you Nan shes ill will hopefully be back sometime next week. 

Mum x

This is what I hate about my mum when I wake up for school shes at work and when I come home from school shes back but in her office doing work. I never get to see her and now this means I have to spend a whole week with Kate.

I took out some butter and coke from the fridge, I take a bagel out from the cupboard and toast it before spreading butter on it, I pour some coke into a glass and put the bottle and butter back in the fridge just as my phone bleeps.

From Louis<3.

Wanna Bunk off school and come my house? Mums at work all day;) xxx

I hate school so I might aswell..

To Louis<3.

Okay, Pick me up?:D xxx

I eat my bagel and drink my coke just as the doorbell rings. I quickly pick my phone up from the side and walk to the door.

''Hey'' I say pecking Louis' cheek.

''Hey Beautiful.'' He says making my cheeks go red.

I close the door and walk hand-in-hand down the road to Louis' house which is just round the corner from my house.

''So You Alright babe you look a bit down.'' 

''Yeah Im Fine Its Just My mums gone to see my nan for like a week and I have to spend a whole week at home alone with Kate.'' I sigh. I cant believe in 3days I would have offically left school.

''I can stay with you.'' Louis Winks. ''Oh and I got something to ask you.''

''You can stay with me if you want only if you want to though. and what do you want to ask me?'' I smiled.

''Will You Go To Prom With me?'' He asks staring into my eyes. I stare back into his sea-green eye's you could easily get lost in them. I cant believe its Prom Tomorrow. ''Of Course I will.'' I smile at Louis.

*

''What film do you want to watch?'' Louis Asks me while were sat on his bed.

''Urmmm... You Choose.'' 

''Well I'd rather not watch a film. I have something else in mind.'' He Winks.

''And what might that be?'' I ask playing dumb.

''Well I'll have to demonstrate it.'' 

I nod my head and turn to face Louis. He puts his soft,smooth lips onto mine. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I deny just to tease him. He puts his hands on my bum and pushes me against him causing me to open my mouth and he takes the chance to slide his tongue in. He pulls me on top of him not breaking the kiss once. He puts his big,warm hands up my top getting closer and closer to my breasts. I put my fingers under his boxers rubbing along the top of the boxers when I feel something hard against my leg. I pull away from the kiss and look down to see Louis' length against my thigh. I chuckle at my self.

''S-Sorry.'' He says looking down at his length.

''Its Okay'' I laugh. I pull his trousers down and pump his length causing him to moan as I let out a slight chuckle. I pump faster and faster and he carries on moaning.

''Uh..Emily.. Thatss so good.'' He mumbles. I stop pumping and he stops moaning. ''Why'd you stop?'' He Pouts.

''Because Its My Turn.'' I say laying down beside him. He pulls his boxers back up, his trousers were thrown on the floor. He comes over to me and pulls down my leggings and my lace underwear. I love lace underwear most of my underwear is lace.

He puts one finger in without warning, I let out a little moan. I bite down on my bottom lip to keep me from moaning decideing to wind him up. He pulls his finger out and soon after puts it back in. His getting a bit annoyed because Im not moaning. He pulls his finger out and smirks. He pulls his boxers down and comes close to my entrance. He thrusts in and out causing me to let out a loud moan as he smirks to himself.

''L-L-Louis Im close.'' I say.

''Hold It.'' He says.

I hold it as much as possible before Louis' lets his warm juice fill inside of me. He pulls out his length.  He pulls his boxers back up and bends down. He licks the juice from my part and smirks to himself.

Louis gets dressed again and me too. We lay side by side on the bed panting.

''That was amazing.'' Louis said breathlessly

HEY DARLINGSS<3

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW ME

~Amy x