Epilogue

Emily's POV

It's now 5 weeks into the live shows of x-factor and Louis got through. His now in a band called One Direction and they sound amazing together! 

I went to Louis' audition with him and he was amayzing, he sings like an angel.. He kept his promise and called and text me everyday. I go down every Friday and stay until Sunday but I now have a monday- Thursday job in a hair salon in central London.

I have a very good friendship with the rest of One Direction. They are really nice lads.

"I love you babe" Louis said hugging me from behind.

"I love you too."

I hope to spend the rest of my life with Louis. I can't believe we hated each other, if we every tried to get to know each other without pissing each other off we would of got together much earlier.

His the most amazing person I've met and I love him to pieces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: AHHH THE FANFICS FINISHED! Thank You so much for reading and everyone who voted! PLEASE SHARE THIS FANFIC!

IM WRITING A NEW FANFIC CALLED 'His Just A Boy' It's a George Shelley fanfic BECAUSE IM A HUGE #JCat. Please go check it out and Vote,Comment. It isn't gonna get many reads because its new but help me out? Share it.

Haha Thanks For Reading this fanfic! I had so much fun writing! Did you Like the fanfic? Yes? No?

:D

Amy xx