-watermelon jolly ranchers-

"Alrighty class, now that you know who your partners are, you have a month to complete your first project of the semester. You are now dismissed, have a good day!"

A project already on your first week in high school. Especially a partner project? Fun. Your psychology teacher, Ms. Choi, assigned a "social project" where you and a classmate spent 4 weeks together as you take notes about the other and in the end, you write if you became friends or lovers. You were gathering your supplies so you can try and find the person you were paired up with, a junior named Jung Yoon-oh.

"Hey, uhh you're my partner right, Cho Ji-yoo?" A guy with medium-length, pink hair asks you.

     "Yep, that's me! I'm guessing you are Jung Yoon-oh?" You ask while putting your backpack on.

      "Yeah, but please call me Jaehyun, sounds way cooler than Yoon-oh," he laughed afterwards "So, do you wanna meet at the park or my house after school?"

      You weren't going to lie, he was kinda cute. His hair was more on the "natural styling" side and he seemed like a genuine sweetheart. You snapped out of your thoughts when you noticed that you hadn't answered his question yet.

    "Uhhhhh, whatever works for you! I really don't mind either." You said as you gathered the rest of your things.

     "Ok, then uhhh, my house works fine! Here's my number so I can text u the address. I gotta go to my next class so see you then!!" He hands you a sticky note with a watermelon jolly rancher attached by a strip of tape before lightly jogging out of class, his hair bouncing as he ran.

     *small time skip bc why tf not*

    You had a free period after psych so you took the time to put Jaehyun's number into your phone. You put his contact name as "Jaehyun (aka cute boy in psych class <3)" and saved the info. You took off the jolly rancher attached to the sticky note, unwrapped it and popped it into your mouth as you worked on homework from other classes, thinking about the possibilities of what can happen after school.
~~~~~~~~~~
Horray!! first chapter written! btw, forgot to mention but you and jaehyun are juniors in high school in this story lol. also, each chapter is going to be named after a candy that is mentioned in the chapter, it'll all makes sense as the story goes on hehehehe but i hope you like it <3