-hershey's kiss-

After a short walk, the two of you arrived at Jaehyun's house. Jaehyun took the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the front door, letting you in first (like the gentleman he is >:3).

"My mom is currently away on a 3-month business trip, so we have the house to ourselves. Make yourself at home!" He said while taking his shoes off and putting the keys on the small table near the door.

Jaehyun's house was simple and seemed comfortable. The cool tones from the living room furniture and the scent of warm vanilla and sweet apple brought a sense of comfort to you. You followed Jaehyun upstairs to what is presumed as his room.

"Yeah, sorry it's a bit of a mess, I've been trying to organize it more." Jaehyun apologized, placing his backpack down and taking out the notebook with some questions he already prepared.

You pulled your notebook and a pencil out of your backpack and awkwardly crawled on his bed. Jaehyun laughed under his breath, finding your awkwardness around him rather cute. The two of you got started on the questionnaire section of the project.

"Ok so to not make this seem like a weird counseling session, let's try and conversate it." You suggested. Jaehyun nodded in agreement and followed along.

(a/n this is where i get slightly lazy and don't rlly add whose speaking, but i think it's easy to tell lol)

"Well umm hi, again. Im Cho Ji-yoo, im 17, a junior in high school and can you explain to me why you go by Jaehyun rather than Yoon-oh?"

"Yoon-oh is the name my parents gave me, but a lot of people found it to be an odd name, so one of my best friends— who I'm still friends with to this day— came up with the name Jaehyun, and it just kinda fit better than Yoon-oh."

You were writing down the information as he was sharing his anecdote. While doing this, Jaehyun was studying your features: your long brown hair that was braided rather messily, the way your bangs and loose hairs framed your face. The collegiate hoodie you were wearing was rather big on your 5'7 frame, creating cute "sweater paws" that enveloped your hands. You glanced at him and noticed him staring, to which he looked away, rubbing the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.

"Jiyoo-ah" Jaehyun said to catch your attention, "what makes you think I'm cute?" Jaehyun inquired as he perched his head in his hand.

You froze for a bit, trying to process what he just said. You closed your notebook and placed it beside you, fixing your glasses before answering his question.

"W-well, you seem like a caring guy, you're dimples that appear whenever you show your gorgeous smile are just so adorable and just, y-you overall k-kinda fit m-my ideal t-type...."

You mumbled the last bit, burying your face in your sweater paws out of embarrassment. Jaehyun reached out and moved your hands to reveal your face; a blushing mess. He took one of your hands and placed a Hershey's Kiss in it, closed your hand gently and then gave it a small kiss.

"Soon enough, we will kiss again~"
——————
Idk where im gonna take this story lmao. I feel like i may try and take it up to no more than 15 chapters. also i do apologize if the pacing is a lil fast, i just wanna write the good stuff so badly 😩🤚