Morning

The next morning Sakusa woke up to one of the maids in his room lightly tapping his shoulder.

"Good morning Mr. Sakusa, I washed your clothes last night and they are laying on the dresser, when you're ready come down for breakfast."

"okay, thank you"

Sakusa got ready and hoped they had coffee or tea, something to get him out of his morning mood. He walked down the hallway and when he saw Atsumu and Osamu walking to the kitchen he waved and said good morning slowly walking closer to them. When they all sat down Atsumu signalled him to sit next to him and Osamu.

"How did you sleep Omi?"

"I slept alright, what about you Atsumu?"

His morning voice was hot...

"I-yuaaa slept good.."

"Do you have a fever? Your face is all red"

"No! I don't think I do"

Sakusa put his hand on Atsumus head checking if he was burning up.

"No I don't think you do, but you are getting redder. It might just be because you just woke up."

On the inside Atsumu was screaming and jumping around. He didn't sleep much thinking about Sakusa, and the things he and Sakusa would do together. Little did he know, Osamu couldn't sleep ethier and went to talk to Atsumu but he heard soft moans coming from Astumus' room and decided not to bother him.

"Yea it would be me since I mean" he looked at Atsumu And smirked, then it hit him 'he heard me!' "I heard Atsumu tossing and turning last night."

Osamu said to tease Atsumu.

"Oh My! How much sleep did you get?"

Sakusa asked, now worried because he might have to start late on the painting and let Atsumu rest. 

"I'm fine guys! I just couldn't stop thinking about om-" he paused for a second trying to make something up "Omi's painting skills..."

"mk tsumu"

Their mother turned and said 

"He must be a great painter, he has only been here for one day and it sounds like Atsumu has put I liking to Sakusa."

"Yeaa" Osamu teased 

"Shut up Samu!"

"Don't talk to your brother like that!"

Their father said looking down from his paper. 

Sakusa couldn't take his eyes off of Atsumu and was wondering 'what was he actually thinking about last night because he stuttered in the middle of that sentence'