Detail

The twins sat there on the bench. Osamu was dozing off but Atsumu was staring into Sakusas eyes, watchings hids hands move as they paint. 

"Im hungryyy"

Osamu complained

"Let me just get this one last eye done and then we can take a break"

"Fine! Atsumu, how are you not hungry right now?"

"What! oh uh i don't know, I am pretty hungry"

"You ok? you are spacing out a lot"

"Yeah i'm alright, just tired"

Sakusa finally spoke 

"Have you been thinking about something"

Atsumu has had the stress of having to find someone to marry and being in love with Sakusa on his mind. 

"Yes it's just the whole marriage thing"

"Oh yea it is unfair that you can't marry just anyone."

At that moment Sakusa felt tears in his eyes but he didn't let them run.

"we can take I break for a while, I need to let thins paint dry a little"

Sakusa said, choking back tears as he got up and quickly walked to his room, shutting the door and crying. He has never felt so in love with someone before. Just as he was thinking and crying he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey omi, its atsumu"

"oh hold on!"

He ran to the mirror and wiped his tears trying to make it look like he was just crying. 

"okay come in"

"Hey, I came to ask you if you wanted lunch and I heard crying on the other side so I wanted to check up on you."

Sakusa couldn't hold it anymore. He needs to tell him.

"Miya Atsumu,I think-" he choked back tears "I think I am in love with you, but we can't have it so I don't know why I am even telling you thi-"

He was cut off by a pair of lips on his.

"Omi I want you, nobody else but you. And I am going to have you rather my parents like it or not!" 

"Miya."

"Call me Atsumu, not miya"

"Sorry atsumu, I don't want to ruin your future."

"I don't care! I want to be happy with you"

Sakusa went closer for another kiss as Atsumu grabbed his face and pulled him in passionately, connecting their lips. Sakusa deppend the kiss. All you could hear was little noises and moans coming from the two, forgetting that they had left the door open Atsumu heard his mother yell"

"MIYA ATSUMU COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A TALK! YOU TOO PAINTER BOY"