A Song {Ceryll}

"I never know you can play guitar Daryll!". Stella screech to him. Daryll, Stella, Patrick, and Ceris are in Daryll's room, Daryll wanted to show them his guitar so they followed. "Very impressive Daryll" Ceris compliments Daryll.

"T-thanks.." Daryll stutter and blush behind his mouth scarf. Ceris then smile at him. "Play us a song then". Patrick asks Daryll. " Sure...but what song tho?". They all think till Stella had an idea. "I know! Do you have your song??".

Daryll startled and looks at Ceris. Ceris raises an eyebrow being confused, Daryll looks down and closes his eyes. "Well, I do have one...I made it when after I met somebody". Everyone became shock. "So...you made a song about someone??" Patrick questions Daryll.

Daryll nods. Stella's eyes become widen with a smile. " I need to know who!! Could you sing us the song so we can have a hint on someone who she is??" Daryll scratches his head while looking at the guitar than at everyone. He finally sigh.

"Okay..." they all come closer to Dayll.

Author: I'm going to make a song now oh gosh-
I'm just going to do the story on how they met and what does she look like for the song. Just a short one.

"As you walk inside of the castle, I would always think that you are always serious, before.
 Until I saw you with Stella, on how friendly and beautiful you are~
Even when I can't see your face fully with just your bright purple white eyes,
 But I know under that mask, you are as lovely as I can think, ooh~
And now I have to admit this to myself...
That I~
Have fallen in love...
with you~"

After Daryll sang his song, everyone was frozen shock. "Oh my god...that was AMAZING!!" Stella shouts as she raises her arms high. "Agree, I did not expect that at all" Patrick claps his hand including a nod.

Daryll scratches his temple with a blush but then looks at Ceris. Ceris came closer to Daryll. "It was outstanding Daryll" Daryll widen his eyes for a second till he looks away with a blush. "Also I did not expect that she is your crush Daryll!!"

Stella squeals while Patrick snickers with a nod. "W-well now you need to believe me now then" Stella smirked at Ceris. "D-don't gave me that look, Stella! I-I know..." Stella giggled. "I love your song Daryll!" "We also love how you made the song for Ceris!" Stella and Patrick said simultaneously with a smirk.

Daryll became startled and covers his face more with his scarf. Ceris looks at Daryll for a breath moment till she put her hand on his knee. "No need to be shy Daryll..." Daryll then looks to Ceris. 

"You guys should hold hands now, it will be cute" Stella smirk at them. "Your right Stella, they really should" Patrick then continues. "Y-you guys get out!" Daryll shout to them. "Of course, let's give them privacy Stella" Stella nods and they walk to the door.

Daryll sigh and puts his guitar back on where it was. He then felt someone tugging his back. "Daryll...I have one question". Daryll looks at Ceris with a nod. "Do you mean it...by the song?". He widens his eyes but then closes them and holds Ceris's hands.

"I really do mean it Ceris...I-i...love you" Ceris widen her eyes and blush behind her mask. Daryll opens his mask, which he wants to show to her his smile. " Do you...accept Ceris?" Ceris looks down, opening her mask.

Daryll was about to give up till she kisses his cheek for a breath second and looks down. Daryll startled. Daryll and Ceris's face was all red.