Jealousy {Pazura} Requested

Patrick's POV

"I'm going to go and meet someone soon, do you have anything to say before I go?". Azura ask as she patted me on the shoulder. "Are you going to meet that guy again?". Azura flinches. "H-how did you kno-". "You always spend time with him, whenever you said this 'somebody' it's always the guy."

I cross my arms and look away. Azura glances at me and blushes as she looks away. "It's...something I need something to let out..and need help for.." Azura scratches her head. My eye twitches and wanting to hold her and say "I LOVE YOU" but someone stops me.

"I sense jealousy" Hilda laughs. "S-shut up Hilda!" I stuttered. Azura was looking away, I guess she didn't hear what Hilda said. "Well, Azura you can go talk with that little friend of yours. I'll talk with Patrick" Hilda puts her arm on my shoulder.

"Okay then, I'll be off" Azura walks away from the hallway. As she gets farther away, Hilda lets me go and laughs. "She didn't see you were jealous". I sighed and looks down. "Do you think...Azura likes him and not me?". Hilda stops and looks at me with a serious face.

"pfft-" I heard a snicker coming from her. Hilda then laughs "I can't believe you don't notice this" She laughs more. "Notice what?". "Sigh looks like it is true". I raise an eyebrow. "What is true?". "Most boys are very blind when it comes to these things". I got very confused and tilted my head.

"Well anywho, you gonna confessed to her today right? You've been practicing a lot and I think you are ready" She elbowed me. "You think so..?" Hilda sighs and pats my back. She then nods.

1 Hour Later

Azura's POV

"I-I don't know about this..." I blushed and rub my hands. "C'mon Azura, you got this!" My friend cheers me on. "Alright, I'll do it!". "Yeah! go tell him what you feel!". I smiled and waved to him as I walk to Patrick's room. I'm grateful that I met him again, we haven't talked to each other in a while and he suddenly appears. We had good talks.

He  my feelings to Patrick...sigh I hope this goes well. I stop in front of Patrick's door. I look down blushing and think that it's finally time. But then I heard someone from his room. Someone...sobbing?

I was startled and quickly knock on his door. "Patrick? Are you in there?" I heard the sobbing stop. "Y-Yeah...come in the door is unlocked..." I opened the door and notice Patrick sitting on his bed. I walk up to him as he looks away. I then sit down beside him.

"Patrick? Is something wrong..?" I questioned him, wondering whats going on. "You should go to him...Y-you guys seem close..". Him..? Wait does he mean by..." W-wait what do you mean?". "You're always with him, the guy you always spend time with, and always acting differently". Patrick scoffs.

I hold my mouth, trying to hold my laughter but I snickered. Patrick looks up and looks at me. "Why are you laughing...". I get closer and pat his back. "Patrick, he is my childhood friend". I giggled. "O-Oh..." Patrick tried to hide his face but I can see him blushing.

"And besides, he was helping me confess to someone..." I blush and scratch my head. Patrick turns to me. "Go on...". I hold his hand and touch his cheek. "I love you...Patrick" I smile and blush.

Patrick's eyes widen. He stayed frozen but then shakes his head and gets closer to my face. "R-really?!". I giggle and kiss his cheek. "Do you believe me now?" I chuckled. Patrick scratches his temple and laughs while blushing.

"Well looks like I misunderstood you guys...I'm sorry". I smiled.