Chapter 4

2 months later
Yn pov:
These days I was really very stressed because of many things. One among them being that I could not get pregnant. I traked my ovulation and did many other exercises and had a good healthy diet , but nothing seemed to work.
Tae kept motivating me but nowadays he was also very busy with his company and I was way too much stressed.
END OF YN POV
TM: Ynieee I am so happy today. She said with the most happiest face ever
Yn: Mom what happened i said with a genuine smile.
TM: Jin and Luna are coming to visit us
After hearing this I don't think anyone would be more happy as much I was.
Yn: Whattttt yuhuuuuuuu I can't tell you mom how much happy i am
Author pov:
Jin is the older brother of taehyung and he is settled In US along with his wife and 3 year old son Eunwoo. They are expecting their 2nd child too. Back to the story.
Yn: Mom when are they coming we need to do so many preparations.
TM: Yn relax they are coming next week. Jin wanted that Luna should deliver the baby here only with his family.
Yn: Mom only 1 week ohh myy goddd i am soo frustrated right now. Okay first we need to settle their rooms and what about enwoo's room and his food and toys ohh noo what about luna unnie's pregnancy things. Ok we need to buy an new sofa ,bed and no action movies it will effect the baby an- - -
TM: Yn calm down calm down my daughter ( Hobi rocks 😎) Everything will be fine you don't need to stress yourself. We still have one week we will do everything together okay.
Yn nodded.
TM: Come with me let's have a cup of coffee in the garden okay
Yn: Yah let's go
Time skip to night:
Yn pov:
It's almost 11 in the night and tae is still not home. Mom and dad had their dinner but i wanted to have dinner with tae so i waited for him despite mom and dad forcing me to have dinner with them on time.
End of Yn pov
Yn: I was deep in my thoughts when i heard the door opening and saw a very tired Tae with folded sleeves and loosened tie.
Tae you are back i said with a smile
He just nodded.
Yn: Common let's have dinner
Tae: I don't want to have it he said coldly
Yn: But i waited for you and now you are saying this
I said with an angry pout.
Tae: Yn i said that I don't want to have dinner please understand.
Yn: I won't understand this much work is not good for you babe , come let's have dinner together
i said dragging him with me.
Tae: YN WHY  TF DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE. I TOLD YOU I AM NOT IN A MOOD TO HAVE DINNER STOP BEING STUBBORN.YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE MOOD OF YOUR HUSBAND AND I NEVER TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME. STOP BEHAVING LIKE TYPICAL WIFES AND DEVELOP SOME SENSE IN YOU. He said shouting and went to his room.
Yn: I was completely speechless by tae's behaviour and some tears left my eyes when he said those harsh words to me.
Tae pov:
I came back to my room and straightly went to the washroom to freshen up. Then I,realised that I,was way too harsh with Yn and decided to apologise. Actually these days the work load in the office is way too much and also the international clients are very difficult to handle so I,am very stressed. But i should not take out my stress on Yn. I came out of the washroom and saw yn was not in thr room. I knew she must be in the guest room because whenever we have an argument she never sleeps with me.
I straightly went to the guest room.
Their i saw Yn laying on the bed.
Tae: Baby I am sorry please forgive me.
Yn: ......
Tae: Honey punish me but please don't ignore me.
Yn:......::
Tae: love I am really very sorry I, will do whatever you say but please talk to me please. He said with a cracked voice.
Yn pov:
I decided not to talk to tae because I,was really very angry on him for shouting unnecessarily on me so I decided to sleep in the guest room. I was laying on the bed but tears didn't stop coming from my eyes because tae never shouts at me it was very rare. I was crying when I,heard the door being opened and at once I,knew it would be no one but tae. He started apologising to me but I,ignored him as I was very angry. He was very apologetic and Iknew he was very stressed as Appa told me that their company has a lot of work pressure but that does not mean he will shout on me. Suddenly tae's voice cracked. I looked up on him and saw him crying.
Yn: Tae
Isaid softly
Tae: Yn baby, my love ,please forgive me
He burst out crying.
Yn: I immediately went and engulfed him in a hug.
Shhh stop cryingg I said patting his back.
Tae: I am sorry baby. Have to forgived me?
Yn : Only on 2 conditions.
Tae: I am ready to do anything just tell me
Yn: First you will never shout on me again.
Second let's go and have dinner I am very hungry.
Tae: He chuckled and said I promise i will never hurt my princess again and let's go.
You two had your dinner and then cuddled each other to sleep.
One week later.
Author pov:
Today was the day finally Jin and luna along with eunwoo would come. Everyone was very excited and they also had a get together on account of luna's pregenancy
Jin: Hello my world wide beautiful sister in law.
Yn: Welcome oppa. (Blushing)
Tae: yahh jin hyung stop flirting with my wife.
Eunwoo: Ynieee i misued you suuu muchiii( in baby voice)
Yn: Awwww my baby i missed you too.
All of you met each other and then had dinner.
Next moring:
Today was the day of the get together and you were busy with all the preperations.
Yn: So all the decorations are done. Have I contaced the waiters?
You said talking to yourself
Luna: Yn let me help you, you are already very tired
Yn: Nooooo you can't help me you just rest and everything is done just last minute preperations.
Luna: I swear you all will spoil me she said with a cute pout.
Yn:we will indeed
I said laughing
Luna: You bratt 😂😂😂
We both started laughing loudly
Then we went to get dressed. I was very happy as my family was also visiting us today.
Tae: Baby let's shower together you look very tired i will help you to shower
Yn: No need I can do it myself
Tae: Can't you listen to your so loving husband once in your lifetime he said with a pout which I Cant resist
Yn: Are you really 25 years old. I sighed come fast otherwise i can change my desicion.
He showed me his boxy smile and we went to take a shower together.

GUYS I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY STORY AND THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING IT. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY TOO SO I GET MOTIVATED.
AND YOU CAN ALSO TELL ME IF YOU WANT SOME MATURE CONTENT I WILL TRY TO WRITE IT.

I ALSO READ MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS YESTERDAY AND I HAD DONE SO MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES BUT PLEASE IGONORE THEM I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE. MOST OF MY MISTAKES ARE TYPO.
Anyways ENJOYYY AND GIVE YOUR COMMENTA TOO. Loveee you stayyyy safeeeee 🥺❤️