Chapter 13

You came back to your house and straightly went to your room.
Yn pov
What have you done Yn. You wanted him to be away from you and you. Darn you Yn you are useless. Saying that tears automatically came out from your eyes.
In Tae's house.
Tae woke up and didn't found you in his embrace. He thought maybe you went downstairs making breakfast. So he went and had a shower. When he came down and searched for you.
Tae: Yn where are you
TM: Ohh tae tae she left leaving a message that she had some important work to do.
Tae: What!
TF: Didn't she inform you?
Tae was shocked
Tae: No let me call her
Tae went to his room to call you
On phone
The no you are calling is not accepting calls from this no
Tae: Why the fuck did she block my no?
Thats when he read  the message
Tae pov:
Mistake how can she even say that. Saying that he broke down. He came down with his puffy eyes and straightly went to his office.His parents were very worried about him.
Yn house:
You were worse than previous. You talked less were always in your room and slowly you started going into depression. Next week your other reports were coming so you were also worried about them.
Jk: Noona how are you?
Yn: I am fine bunny
Jk: I am not a bunny
Yn: yes you are a bunny
Jk: Noonaaaaaaa
Both of you laughed
After 2 days jimin and jk dragged you to go out with them so you went and had quite fun.
4 days later.
Today was the function for the baby. You did not want to go because you could not face tae but you really wanted to meet the baby boy  and also not to dissappoint your In laws so you got ready and went there.
This is your look:

You were really not willing to do any makeup also you just did a light makeup and went to the party

At the party.
You went there and everything as expected was very lavish. You went in and greeted your In laws. Your eyes serched for tae and you found him talking to some random men. His eyes met yours and  he looked away. You were a bit hurt.
Your  In laws told you to be with tae so that others don't suspect . You completly understood them so you went to tae.
Yn: Hello
Tae looked up and exused himself from the men
Tae: Hi
He said coldly
Yn: How are you?
Tae: Good
You were suprised  by his  behaviour but thought maybe you had hurt him so he was like this and lowkey you also wanted this so that going away from him is easy.
Yn: Mom said we should be together in the party
Tae: ok
You both were together but felt like strangers. The baby came and you played with him.
Party view: