Part 16🔥

Tae went out of the cafe and straightly went to the club to drink and went out his anger after crying his heart out in the car.
You on the other hand came back home and went to you room and cried yourself to sleep.
Time skip
It is 12 in the night and Tae was heavily drunk. The management in the bar knew Tae so they called his home and Mia picked up the call. They told her the condition of taehyung . So she went  to the bar to pick up taehyung without telling anyone as she thought that they will get worried.
She saw taehyung and put him in the car.
Tae: Yniee I lob you why do— you wa—nna leave me he said crying
Mia understood the situation so she tried to calm tae down.
She took him to her house and was about to lay him on the bed but tae pulled her towards himself and she fell on his buff chest.
Tae: I love you
Saying that he kissed Mia. Mia was shocked  but without any intention she kissed him  back. Tae hovered above her and started sucking her neck
Mia: Ahhh Tae stop
Tae: Shhh Baby let me have you.
With that tae removed her shirt and unhooked her bra and started sucking her nipple.
Mia: Ahhh tae just like that.
Both of Mia's nipples were reddened and hard. Tae went to her stomach and gave wet kisses all over her body. He went down to her pussy  and blew it.
Tae: Such a pink hole
Saying that he flicked her tongue  inside her and started eating her out.
Tae: Why do you taste and smell diffrent yN
This is when it hit mia tae was not in his seneses  and was thinking that she is Yn. She abruptly stood up and pushed tae away.
Tae: What happened  Yn.
Mia: Get off me I am not Yn.
Tae: No you are lieing you are my yn . Please I am sorry don't leave me
And saying thay he fainted because of the hangover.
Mia stood up and wore her clothes and tucked Tae in a blanket.
Mia: I am sorry tae but I will sort everything out.
GUYS GUESS WHAT I AM ALIVE 😂😂
Posting almost after 2 months. Life has been hectic and difficult so can't post regurarly. Please stay by my side and keep supporting. Lovee youu. This is a short one but will post in the coming days.
Till then tc byeeeee borahae 💜💜💜💜