One's Dream

"Good day, Mr. Tuazon" the principal greeted Zoe Clairre's father as he entered the office.

"Good day too Ma'am Principal"

"I want to talk to you for help with the condition of your daughter Zoe Clairre"

"Why? What did my daughter do? Did she do something wrong?" Zoe Clairre's father asked

"It's not like that Mr. Tuazon, I called you so that we can talk about her education and her intelligence, I would have liked to promote her to grade one because I saw that she learns quickly and is very talented and her intelligence is no longer for kinder one, she should be promoted. in grade one and before that I would like to get your opinion about that if you would agree to promote your daughter to grade one?"

"Thank you for saying that my daughter is smart but about your offer to promote her to grade one it seems difficult, I don't want my daughter to have a hard time when she is promoted to grade one, kinder one is different from grade one so I want to refuse your offer, it would be more desirable if Zoe Clairre continued her studies in kinder one to be equal in her thinking"

Zoe Clairre's father rejected the principal's offer because he did not want his daughter to suffer he wanted to be equal to others.

The principal also accepted the decision of Zoe Clairre's father. Zoe Clairre studied happily; she received many awards for her intelligence, not only in education but also in sports. As a child, Zoe Clairre did not have a dream job because she wanted to enjoy her childhood first. She is the type of child who has no future problems because what is on her mind is just being happy. One day Zoe Clairre's mother was given the opportunity to work in Japan for two months.

When Zoe Clairre found out about this, she burst into tears because she didn't want her mother to leave, she just wanted her mother to be by her side all the time but she couldn't do anything because the reason why her mother wanted to go to Japan was to be able to save money. Also so they can buy a new house and land. Zoe Clairre's mother dreams of buying a new house and land. Because Zoe Clairre could do nothing, she just accepted her mother's decision. Every day since her mother went to Japan to work Zoe Clairre has always been crying.