One's Dream

Zoe Clairre started playing badminton when she was in grade 3. She wanted to give back the things her parent had given her by studying well and being a good child. They lived peacefully in those days. When Zoe Clairre is already in grade four, but the day came that would change Zoe Clairre's life. The day they found out that Zoe Clairre's mother was pregnant. When Zoe Clairre found out, she and her family were happy. Zoe Clairre never thought she would be the eldest.

Year 2010 was the day Zoe Clairre's sister was born. A day to celebrate and have fun with the Tuazon family. But joy and happiness were replaced by sadness and grief for Zoe Clairre. Because it was not expected that everything would change because of the arrival of her sister. At first, it seemed like they were still happy and everything was fine but everything was different. Zoe Clairre noticed that everything was different. Her parents used to praise her for every success and good she did in school but now she doesn't.

From time to time it only praises her sister because their attention and thinking are already on her sister. Zoe Clairre understood that but she was also hurt because a few years have passed and that's still the way Zoe Clairre's parents treat her. She is in grade six and many things have been already starting to change when her sister came. The new Zoe Clairre isn't that jolly and joyful anymore. Her behavior has become the opposite, she has become reprehensible and seems to have no interest in the things around her.

She doesn't want to reach out or ask for help because she just wants to do everything on her own. Zoe Clairre has become smarter and more resourceful. Especially in badminton she always participates in district meets at their school. She also always wins solo/single badminton. But everything is different. Zoe Clairre has changed a lot, especially in her behavior, no one is as appreciative of the things she does, unlike before when her parents always valued her. Until Zoe Clairre's sister was two years old, they still considered her that way.

When Zoe Clairre became a different one, she didn't say everything or tell everyone about what happened to her every day in school because she knew that her parents wouldn't listen because they were paying attention to someone else who is her sister. She couldn't help but be jealous of her sister because all she wanted was for the joy she used to feel back then. The one that her parents always valued, the type that still makes her feel like a princess. Until she finished elementary school, she still felt the same way about her family.