Chapter 3: Story (1.0) Part 1

Quick disclaimer:
This version of the Story is the longest one, also it contains darker moments. Viewer's discretion is adviced.
The Story:

The film should open with a unique intro, in order to show us it's not going to be an average episode:

It starts up with the events between the episodes "The Future" and "The Inquisition" in order to give us a little explanation. The scene plays around night like the ending of the last episode. Rob is back after he disappeared by the white painting. He looks around in shock, thinking about how did he came back. After seeing the painting of him, he looks frightened, knowing he don't have much time to save everyone. After grunting at that they gave him a pig tail, he quickly brushes it off and get two piece of papers out in his "home". One is a map of the town, on which there are plenty of x marks, showing the places he's been in order to find help. The only place left is the school, on which there's a question mark next to it. The other paper is the map of the school, where there's also a question mark to a room which no one ever opened. This is the room where the machines are which appeared in "The Inquisition" .

A quick "left to right fade" transition shows him sneaking in. After finding a way to open the locked doors, he finds the transformation machines. He tries to figure out what are they for while walking in the room with a worried but curious look. After he finds a text on one of them: "A gate towards the Real World", what they do and use it carefully, he looks hesitant and worried, but then after he blinks he looks up to them in a confident way, saying:
"We don't have another choice. Just once, let me by my better self, just once..."
After he said it and he turns on one of the machines, we get another side to side transition, which shows the ending where we were left off: The scene is the same but after the freeze frame moment of him falling to The Void, we get yet another transition to another scene, this time it's a zoom out of a projector in a dark room, with only the frozen frame on the projector being the only source of light. We see a glimpse of someone's arm holding the projector's remote while talking in a cold way:
"Oh look, this supposed Amazing World is falling apart. It took longer than I thought but it was about time. And about you? You're pathetic, a weakling, a mistake. But not gonna lie, I enjoyed seeing you crying over The World you're supposed to protect becoming slowly a train wreck and shrieking at the suffering of everyone in desperation."
He says as we get to see the character: He's the Commander Enemy Program, who teases the prisoner here in a cold, smug but sadistic way. The only thing we see about the prisoner are the bright yellow eyes in the dark, which look stressed and teared up while sobbing in a desperate sounding voice. Judging by the voice it's a female.
The next shot shows The Commander's cold stare at her, to which he tells the other programs:
"Let's leave this waste to disappear into pieces, we're done with her."
To which they leave her crying. The only other source of light in this scene is the gate which leads to The Void. After closing them, we get the first scene of Gumball, Darwin and Anais in their room, talking about what Rob said:
"What did Rob wanted to say about Elmore?"-Gumball asks.
"I don't know, but I think it was rude to leave him there, again."-Darwin replies.
Here, Anais wanna tell a logical conclusion of what he could warn about, which is the world falling apart, but just like before, her brothers brush it off by saying it might not be as important, they ask him tomorrow after they find him. After they go to sleep they feel an earthquake. The parents wake up to it too and they see that their world is falling apart to The Void. We get a one shot scene where the painting of the main family is running from The Void becomes reality.
Then the next scene shows the prisoner's 3 marks shining intensely in a bright light, which motivates her to get up and break free. The Enemy Programs hear the noises outside, but before they could enter we get the first slapstick moment as the gates burst out by a fireball and they hit them. After The Commander getting up and looking shocked and angered, we see a reveal of the prisoner:
An Eastern Dragon walking out of the dark building while the place of the gates is burning. As she walks out the light shows all her glory, her face is full of determination and confidence. The flames do not affect her since she's immune to her own fire.
The Enemy Programs attack her to which she fights back. Here we get transitions between this fight and the destruction of Elmore. Both scenes contain tense action yet potential comedy too. For example: 'The dragon criticizing the villains during fighting that they were stupid enough to let her live, but she's thankful for them anyway', and plenty of slapstick. She could even use objects in The Void to destroy the Enemy Programs, like shooting a fireball to the Zeppelin for example.
After the fight few of the Enemy Programs are destroyed but the rest of them and The Commander flees. She notices it but decides to not bother with it, Elmore needs her. So she flies to the distance where the title of the movie appears afterwards:
The Amazing World Of Gumball: The Movie
As you could guess, the intro starts slowly and mysteriously with mostly dark colors dominating the scenery. At the action scenes it develop to tense and then quick paced, ending with the film's title.