Chapter 4: Story 2.0 version (Part 5)

(The image shows the Guardian Trio and their names)  

Story 2.0 Part 5: Preparing for The Battle and A Conversation

Meanwhile in The Void, The Shadow Creatures have a bashing from their Commander in the dark prison. He yell at them that they failed to catch them, so instead they prepare for a potential fight for our heroes' return. The scene ends with Loretta (The prisoner) looking and feeling stressed from this in the dark. 

Back to our heroes, we get a brainstorming moment from all of our protagonists. Which if you don't mind, I won't write in details, since you can go creative with what kind of plan each character has.

All of them have good and bad ideas, and both The Guardians and our main cast argue with each other which one is the best or worst.

While that goes, Rob asks one of his uncles what are the tools for from The Palace. He explains that all of the supernatural and powerful tools used in the show (The Paint, The Universal Remote and even The Notebook) are from this Realm for helping purposes. However, it should not be given to the hands of evil (Referring to a similar line from the episode "The Disaster"), he also explains that their helper, The Van Shopkeeper Guy recovered most of them from The Shadow Creatures attack.

At this moment he manage to get to The Guardians' Realm, almost flipping over with his van in a mainly comedic manner. He panicked and exhausted tells everyone that The Shadow Creatures prepare for a battle and that he merely escaped from The Void.

Everyone ask what to do, to which Rob replies confidently:

Rob: "Half of us may not be powerful Guardians, BUT"-He picks up a few tools from the Van-"We can use these for combat." He says with a confident and genuine smirk.

This gives Rob's aunt an idea:

Helia: "Yes, accompanied with your wacky and cartoonish antics. With certain limits, of course."

The others murmur about this quietly, then Turul speaks up:

Turul: "Yes, but how can they be trained for a battle? These tools can only handled by someone who's confident and careful with."

Helia: "Well, they seem to handle them well."

She says, pointing to everyone being fierce (In their way) with the tools. To which the uncle says:

Turul: "They better not break the mighty ballpoint pen, it's enough that 'Stalker Girl' ruined our notebook." 

He says walking off the screen. 

While everyone is preparing for the battle, Rob and Gumball have a squabble with each other: 

Gumball wants to help him in the fight, but Rob refuses his participating, saying he would be better off just staying here with the rest of his family.

Darwin sees this, and being the lovable reasonable guy he is, tells both to stop this rivalry/nemesis nonsense once and for all. Because everyone in this entire universe is threatened by the Shadow Creatures.

They both get this, and Rob tells him to talk it out on the other side of the garden.

The conversation:

Gumball: "You know, I won't deny I messed things up, not just a bit, a lot.. But... Now everyone needs help, not just us, and you know it well too..."

Rob: "...My father always told me to be more kind and forgiving towards others, but I don't know how should I react to all that what happened before! You told me you'll help me, and NEVER got that! Only the humiliation in all of it's forms!"He says this in a disappointed tone.

Gumball: "I know buddy, and that's what I'm trying to fix! But it's difficult when you don't even want to collaborate... I get it, you just found a part of your family too. I know how important it is to you, but the thing is, we want to be your family as well. Sure, we're not serious, or shaded like your relatives, but we can be just as caring too."

Rob sighs, and continues:

Rob: "Alright, but how can you help in the battle? Those things can destroy anything and anyone for real, and you're not even that good with fighting."

Gumball: "And THAT'S where we will free your mother from prison!"

He says in an existed way.

Rob: "You what?!"

Gumball: "You, Your dad, Darwin, Anais and My Parents enter, once all of the Shadow Freaks went outside, and then we free her from that dark prison!"

Rob raises his brow at this, but eventually agrees to it:

Rob: "Okay then, we'll see how you'll prove yourself."

He says, before leaving with him. Back to the main team, they both explain the plan Gumball just said. Everyone likes it, The Guardians feel a little weirded out by this, but they agree to it too.

With that, everyone confidently joins The Battle which decides the fate of The Universe.