Minecraft Mayhem

Request: -

Character(s): Silver, Shadow, Sonic, Knuckles, Espio, Tails

Ship(s): Shadpio (at least tolerate the ship to read it)

Summary:
Playing Minecraft multiplayer with your chaotic friends is more difficult than expected. (The OS is written from such a point of view as if the guys were actually in Minecraft, not as if they were playing it on the phone. :3)

==========================

When the environment changed from the black nothing to a green idyll, Silver didn't know what was in store for him yet. Lush green meadows and forests stretched out all around him, in the background he could even see a high mountain, and with a smile on his face he looked at the newly spawned world.

The plan was simple: he would find a nice spot and start building a house there.

From far away he could even see a place worthy of a house: no trees, no animals standing in his way... Wasn't that every creative mode gamer's dream?

Squeaking happily he flew straight to the free space and ignored his friends who were tapping the various buttons on the setting panels in the background.

While Sonic took it upon himself to change the difficulty and activate the mobs, Knuckles spawned a pile of dynamite and a lighter.

The eldest was very eager to burn the area to ashes. And all while Shadow, Espio and Tails just watched him in silence. They were clueless.

Neither of the three had ever played Minecraft before and so nobody knew what to do. The other three boys, who had already played Minecraft before, hadn't thought about telling them.

Maybe it was a good idea to first learn how to put one block on top of the other in this game? And how do you open your inventory?

"Umm Knux? Would you mind-"

Without answering the question of the youngest in the group, Knuckles tossed a block of dynamite onto the ground, next to an unknowing sheep and lit it a second later.

The block pulsed, changed from the normal texture to white with every second before it finally exploded, an excruciating "bah" sounded and it left a huge crater in the ground. There, where a moment ago lush green grass sprouted and a sheep was just enjoying itself, there was now a crater and a few remains of charred wool.

Frozen with shock, no one moved except for Knuckles, who barely managed to breathe with how hard he was laughing. Coughing, he gasped for air and flopped into the grass.

He still had that incredibly funny "bah" in his ears and it just wouldn't go away. Why was it such fun blowing up a poor sheep?

Tails was the first to recover from the shock and looked indignantly at the older. "Knuckles, are you crazy?! You just blew up an innocent sheep!"

Still wheezing with laughter, Knuckles looked up. He chuckled at Tails' angry face. "I know, isn't that super funny!?" he squeaked between laughs.

The fox, on the other hand, was anything but amused. He still resented the other for simply blowing up a little sheep.

"It's *not* funny! The poor sheep! Couldn't you at least save it?!"

"Hey Bro, chill out." Sonic also joined his friends, in one hand he was holding a diamond sword. "This is Minecraft, you kill a few animals here. It's no big deal!"

With that he hurried off again and swished his sword at a pig. It took him three heavy blows to kill it, but at some point the animal disappeared with a cloud of white smoke.