CHP 2

ets pov 

I'd seen many fine men by now but the covers of these files displayed gods. LITERAL GREEK GODS. With all kinds of perfectly done hair, eyes like almonds that u could get lost in forever,u name it. But almost all had a stern expression. And I sure as hell didn't want to be set up with an arrogant ass. All of them had exceptionally good qualifications as my dad had promised. It was the personality that mattered to me honestly. I went through all files blasely before narrowing them down to two. One didn't have a smile on his face but didn't look that rude either and one had a very wide smile that made me grin very hard wylan Atticus and theo kai. I being me made a list of pros and cons in my head.

Theo- pros - His milk-white teeth engaged in an ear-to-ear grin, hair not gelled like the others but tousled that made him look annoyingly cute. He was nothing like the rest. Completely gave off a different cheery vibe. Yes, I got that just by a look at the photo but I never was good at reading people so who knew.

Wylan - pros- amazing degrees, is a brit, looks handsome, real nice and curly hair that I'd love to run my hand through..shut up Et this isn't the time to think about that

Okay no fuck this

Imma choose randomly because why not

I quickly ripped out a page from one file and made two chits and jot down their names.

Please be good please be good

With that thought running through my head I picked up one

"THEO"

Oo okay now that I won't mind but something just didn't fit right or maybe it was me being indecisive .. I did exactly what I didn't wanna..put the chit in again and shuffled and picked up one again.

"THEO"

WTFF okay the fates want us together lol nope . Okay imma give this guy a chance

Thats ittt!!!!! My mind went weeeeee!! FINALLY

I dialed my dad's intercom and told him abt my choice and finally kept it down after listening to my dad ranting about how it was fast and how he was proud and blah blah blah.

Between that horrible rant, i managed to grab that he'd already sent a person to the guy's house and informed him and that he set up a date for us the day after tomorrow.

Omg, I realized I didn't have time.

I squeezed going to the mall into my schedule that included me going to the arcade, procrastinating, completing the web series I was watching, painting for a bit,  and looking for more books to add to my already long tbr. Yup call me spoiled but you don't really have a lot to do when ur an only child and a loner at that.

I glanced at the clock and it was only 6 pm. Perfect.

Since I was already ready and not in the mood to dress i grabbed my purse and headed towards Joe's.