CHP 1

ets pov

Two low thumps on my door and I know who it is. My dad. Of course, it was him. I was a loner after all. Not that I didn't love it; away from judgy people. "Come in dad" I yelled as I was doing my hair. "Yo" came his reply. Yes, a yo. I know everyone found it embarrassing but I loved how he tried to keep up. He was perfect as a dad and businessman. Never did he falter to provide me with anything(i know its a given but he never failed at providing me with enough love and time )

"sup"

"Eh nothing honestly...okay maybe a thing- I need you to decide" we both tensed up and got serious like we both knew what he meant

"can't the deal somehow change and require me to not choose anyone but still let you stop meddling?"

He hated me calling him a meddler but I did it anyway hoping he'd finally give up

"I don't think that's what a deal is and you should've gotten that in your brain when I explained that like a 100 times"

I groaned in a cute way as if to buy myself some sympathy but it didn't work as it shouldn't have on my billionaire dad.

"Come on! You've never been so indecisive! I promise I've compiled the info of the best guys there are. And if they trouble you in any way you always have me" he explained

"Ughh alright, I'll do it today." I agreed and hoped that he help up his part of the bargain.

He brought out about a million files out of nowhere and nodded and left.

I'd been playing with my hair at this point after completing my work on it.

'You've got this, Ettie, you've got this'

Taking a deep breath in I finally picked up the courage and glanced at the cover which had the pictures of the guys on 'em.

And with one look at them, I gasped.