Daryl Dixon

The next morning, Rick wakes up and sees that Lori and Carl are not in the tent. He walks out and sees that everything is fine. 

Rick: Morning. 

Man: Morning. 

Rick: Hey. 

Woman: Hi. 

Carol: Morning. 

Rick: Morning. 

Carol: They're still a little damp. The sun'll have 'em dry in no time. 

Rick: You washed my clothes? 

Carol: Well, best we could. Scrubbing on a washboard ain't half as good as my old maytag back home. 

Rick: That's very kind. Thank you. 

Rick approaches Glenn who is visibly upset that Dale has torn apart some of the spare parts on the car that he brought in. 

Glenn: Look at 'em. Vultures. Yeah, go on, strip it clean. 

Dale: Generators need every drop of fuel they can get. Got no power without it. Sorry, Glenn. 

Glenn: Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days. 

Rick: Maybe we'll get to steal another one someday. 

Rick finally finds Lori. 

Lori: Morning, officer. 

Rick: Hey. 

Lori: You sleep okay? 

Rick: Better than in a long time. 

Lori: Well, I didn't want to wake you. I figured you could use it. God. What? 

Rick: I've been thinking about the man we left behind. 

Lori: You're not serious. 

Shane and y/n drive back to the camp with water.

Shane: Water's here, y'all. Just a reminder to boil before use. 

Lori: Are you asking me or telling me? 

Rick: Asking. 

Lori: Well, I think it's crazy. I think it is just the stupidest way to break your son-

Suddenly, the group hears screaming. 

Carl: Mom! 

Lori: Carl? 

Everyone starts to race down to the screaming. 

Man: It's over there! 

Carl: Dad! 

Lori: Baby! 

Girl: Mama! Mommy! 

Glenn: Rick! 

Lori: Carl! 

Rick grabs a pole and runs down to the site. 

Man: Over here, boy! Come on, come on! 

Lori: Carl! Baby! 

Carl: Mom! 

Carl escapes the walker.

Rick: You're okay? 

Lori: I've got him. I've got him. Nothing bit you? Nothing scratched you? 

Carl: No, I'm okay. The group comes upon a Walker that is busy eating the carcass of a deer. Andrea and Amy come up and notice how disgusting it is. When the Walker sees them, it starts to turn on them. Rick, Shane, Glenn, Jim, y/n and Morales start to beat on it with their objects. Dale finishes it off by chopping its head off with an axe. Dale is shocked.