The Manhunt Phase

⚠️Warning!⚠️ Self-Masturbation, Slight Gore, and Slight Smut. If you are not comefortable please click off this book.

M/n, Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and Leoiro has all passed the third phase with the help of Gon. They all agreed to choose the hard way with only a couple minutes remaining, while the hard path take approximately 72 hours. But Gon took the hard path because if they took the easy one they had to hook up two people on the wall. So, they broke the wall in order to get to the easy path but they managed. Now they all are aloud to move forward with no problems in their way. Well, besides M/n's broken arm. But its already partially healed. Now their on a boat currently making there way to and island for the 'Manhunt Phase'. They explained it to them and are still on the boat. Killua and M/n are sitting next to them while Gon is trying to figure out how he's going to beat Hisoka. Killua just staring at M/n with the slightest drool coming out of his mouth. "Hey Killua, your looking me and drooling a little." Killua then snaps out of his faze and get easily flustered on how close M/n was to his face, picking the drool off his lip. He almost falls but with M/n there, no way. M/n catches Killua and says in a husky voice "You okay Kill~?" I think he almost died.
Time Skip To When M/n Leaves Killua And Their Off The Boat..
M/n's POV:
I left Killua and I'm being watched and followed. One is in the trees, and the other is directly behind me. They are bold I guess. I stop, and I create a sword made out of pure diamond. It was so shiny and sharp~ But it looks weak. It had a sharp tip but a thin blade. Thats because whoever gets stabbed wont feel pain one so ever. However, not then.. It injects a position that makes them paralyzed immediately then it crushes their insides.. Since the guy is directly behind me...
Slice!
I stabbed mysellf and him us both being on the same knife it doesn't make me collapse tho. I then say "Unless you dont want for you to die like that, then you should come out you pussy." When it comes to weakness I only have one.. Patience. He waits 5 minutes while I'm spaced out. He then jumps down at me and I snap out of my faze and in the speed of light I snap his sword. The mysterious guy looks at me in shock so I just decapitate his head with my hands. Well he was the number I needed so I'm good I guess. Bloodlust crushed my right arm. That's great. I might as well find Killua. I zoom around the island and finally find him. "Hey Killua you have band-aids?" He turns his focus to me and says "No wh- BAKA WHY DO YOU KEEP BREAKING YOUR BODY." Well he's pissed at me and I'm the same. I yell "LO SENTIMOS, ESTE DUMBASS QUIERE ROMPER MI BRAZO!" (SORRY, THIS DUMBASS WANTS TO BREAK MY ARM!) I- forgot to mention if it's time, I could get rid of Bloodlust but Lust would come. I think it's worth it.
Snap

Lust's POV:
Yay! I'm here to stay for a while! I let out my pheromones making M/n more horny and less powerful. If M/n was at his max the person he was fucking would probably pass out for the next week. But I'm horny so I don't care.

M/n's POV:
Crap. I sorta regret it. Don't think of anyone don't think of any- Killua~ I need him.. I go running to Killua and jump onto him. No no no this is bad. I manage to stop myself, and only certain people can smell my pheromones but it's a strong ass scent. I manage to erase some of my pheromones though. Killua asks me why I did that now I need a excuse... "Uhm I just was bored..! Yeah.." He obviously didn't believe me but shrugged it off. "Okay.." I accidentally let out more pheromones and he freezes. My heat is getting worse. I can't be around him. I run as fast as I can away from him.
2 Days Later..
I gonna go insane if I don't mate soon. And when I switch I can't go back. The best way to just kill some of my heat is masturbation. I hop into the highest tree possible. I pull of my pants seeing a stain on my underwear showing precum. I pull down my underwear and my member immediately slaps my abdomen, standing proudly. I cover my finger in saliva and put it in my tight hole. Letting a low groan as I stroke my cock with my other hand. I enter another 2 fingers. Letting a breathy moan out while having 3 hot and moist long fingers inside of me. I then enter another 3 fingers now having 6 inside of me. "A-Ah! Ngh~ Mph-!" Doing this is just getting me more horny.. Not good..