Chap 14

Warning!!! Rant ahead!!!

Hello guys!!!
This is your author!!!
I am soo sooo sooo soooooo sorry for not updating for so long but I've been very mentally unstable for the past few months (not that I'm any better now but I just wanted to update for you guys :) )

I mean like I just feel like I'm pure stupid. My exam results came in November and I got like  4A*'s, 5A's, and 2 FREAKING B's and I mean...
I study hard... So that's not an issue
I do well in class... So that's not an issue 
So that just shows that I'm a complete ass head who's just plain stupid...

And now I'm having exams again... And I'm definitely gonna flunk them again

Plus my relations with my mom are not that great (she doesn't miss any chance to yell at me or hit me) and I feel like I am just growing more and more distanced from my family and friends...

ANYWAYS...

Sorry for the rant and for not writing... I hope you are all doing well and if you EVER need someone to talk to just rant in my inbox (trust me you'll feel a lot better :) ). 

__________________________________________________________

Thank you for all the wonderful ideas... As I told people in my inbox... I love your ideas but they just don't go with the plot I have planned for this story so... I might use those ideas in one-shots or something but... Not for this...

NOW back to the story...

____________________________________________________________

Previously...

Y/n: Yeah I am fine. I ready told you that. (slightly cold)

Suga: are you sure? (caring tone)

Y/n: Yes. (cold)

I could tell that he wasn't buying it. But then...

He suddenly hugged me really tight and said...

Yoongi: I may not be your real brother but you are still my sister. I can tell when you are lying.

-----------------------

Now Still Y/n POV...

When he said that I had a sudden urge to just cry it out and tell him everything but I couldn't

"you are just worthless... everyone around you suffers! You are a curse!!!"

The dominating voice spoke. I just blocked it out. I was too tired and all I wanted to do was sleep... Though I knew that was almost impossible for me... 

I was going to push him away and deny it again when he spoke...

Yoongi: I understand. I wouldn't trust someone I hardly even know either but I want you to know that my door is always ALWAYS open for you to come in. ok? (caring and softtttt tone)

Y/n: Thank you. (Small voice). I'm really tired so I'll be taking a nap... 

Yoongi: Ok Y/n. I'll tell everyone not to disturb you...

Saying that he left and I must say... I felt sooo much calmer after that hug...

I was really tired so I just took 2 pills and went to sleep.

Suga POV:

I just hugged her and went back downstairs... I saw the boys all hugging dad. I went up to them and as soon as they saw me Dad said

Mr. Kim: Thank you boys. Come let's eat...

We all sat down and the maids reheated the food when suddenly...