Question 5

sana-hydeist's question: "Read Levi's answer ... His next one :p. So now Erwin... Do you WANT him to like you ?"

*Eyes widen. Face goes red* Levi is acting strangely... almost as if he /does/... like me...

I do like Levi... a lot. If he does in fact share the feelings I have for him, and he does in fact "like me", as you say... I would very much appreciate that. *ahem* Though being the leader of the Survey Corps, I have absolutely no time for a relationship, I'm afraid.

That is why I have shied away from forming any sort of emotional bond since I joined the Training Corps, when I was just 12 (I know... I'm ancient, right?). If you do not know thus far, I was quite fond of a young lady whom is now Nile Dok's wife... I stopped myself from getting close, and chose the Titans over her...

As for Levi... he is the only person I would give up fighting for... I would abandon my efforts as a soldier to be with him, though many people (the ones who don't hate me) rely on me to lead them in the war against the Titans, so I can never stop for him, however much I want to... *sighs and looks down* Let's just hope that the Titans, or the royal government, don't come between me and Levi... that would break my heart... *turns away* Shall we move on?