Chapter 1: Zebra Assassins Attempt To Kill Us

Nathaniel Michael Huntley (NMH): Narrated by: Nate ;)

VCH: Nate. stop flirting with the reader.

NMH: Okay, Vic! Let me tell the Story!

This is the scroll that will determine the fate of humanity;

(Go to link for image)

https://classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/438/flashcards/2510438/jpeg/last_judgement_of_hu-nefer1360312565282.jpeg

Don't believe me? Well, I guess I'll just have to tell you the whole story. From the very beginning:

In the beginning, there was only a Sea of Chaos, covering the whole earth. It was a dark red sea, brimming with destruction, and, well, chaos. One eon, out of the Sea, came the glorious sun god Ra. He-

VCH: Get along with the bloody story, all-powerful microphone holder. Shut up, and tell the story from the real beginning, you idiot!

NMH: For Ra's sake, shush! I was telling it from the Beginning!

VCH: Nathaniel. Michael. Huntley. Start from the trip to Amarna, Egypt. Stop freaking out the humans!

NMH: Ugh. Why Michael? Why not-?

VCH: Nate, your middle name is perfectly fine. Start with us packing the bags.

NMH: Okay! Calm down, Miss I'm-so-sassy Victoria Charlotte Huntley!

VCH: Nate.

NMH: Okay, Okay!

Welcome to our family! We're all obsessed about Egypt and mummies here, down to even our 7-year-old cousin Lillian. No Joke. The Huntleys have always loved archaeology, so they all become professors or archaeologists. There's no other options. And if you want to get married? Well, they have to be just as crazy about Egypt as the family! Sound weird? Well, our uncle is crazy enough to think that he can discover the long-lost treasure of Akhenaten, and documents about his reign. We go wherever his team is in the summer. That's how weird it is.

VCH: Good ol' Uncle Ben.

NMH: No Vic, it's more like crazy ol' Uncle Ben. Those tombs are creepy, and so are the workers.

Where was I...? Oh, yes, now I remember! Last summer, Uncle Ben was in Amarna, Egypt. So obviously, we had to go there for summer vacation. But this time, alone.

VCH: Not really, Nate.

NMH: It was just you and me. Happy?

VCH: Yes. Continue, brother.

NMH: As I was saying, it was just the two of us going without our parents. For the first time. We were 14, but still, you don't want to be stranded in Egypt.

Ever.

I told them that we should stay, because all of a sudden, we started losing everything! My phone went missing the day before the trip!

VCH: It was under the couch, you airhead.

NMH: ...

Anyways, I just had a bad feeling about the trip. But no, our parents told us that we just have to go and visit Uncle Ben and Aunt Bella.

I was right.

VCH: Stop it, Nate. Enough cliffhangers!

NMH: Bah! Vic, shush!

We arrived at the ORD airport at 5 a.m. There was no one on else on the plane except the pilot. That was a very awkward flight.

We both fell asleep somewhere over the Atlantic, and before we knew it, Aunt Bella was in the plane, waking us up.