Happy Anniversary

Adeola//Addy P.O.V
Location- Airport in Charlotte, NC
Time- 5:07 pm

"Yeah, I'm just now getting here," I say stepping down the airplane stairs. I'm on face-time with Tati and Brooklyn right now. I look up trying to figure where the car was, then my security escorts me towards it.

"You gonna go to his house and set up his stuff now. What if he's there?" Tati asked rubbing Deuce's head. Tati told me that Deuce and Ace have been very clingy towards her due to her being pregnant.

"I made sure he wouldn't be at home and after he goes to the place I sent to, he's gonna have to go to the center to start preparing for the game," I informed them. Today is Melo and I's six-month anniversary and I still had to get things done before we head back home from the game.

"How's my baby though?" I ask. Both of them pause not knowing who I'm talking about.

"Tati's baby or Chip?" Brooklyn asked confused. When we get to their car I say thank you to my chauffeur opening my door and I sit down. They put my bags in the car trunk and get ready to leave.

"I'm talking bout Chip," I answer her question. I ended up naming the Frenchie that Dip gave me Chip. For one she responded well to the name and she was always around Dip so I just decided to name her Chip.

"She's fine, she just be chillin thank god," Brook says and soon I start to hear her in the background.

"Lemme see her real quick," I tell Brook and she turns the camera to Chip.

"Aww, I miss her," I say pouting.

"Sis, you're coming home in a couple days, you'll be good without her. And you're gonna have Dip so it won't even matter." Tati says.

"You guys are not helping," I say mumble, I check my notifications since I have them on dnd at the moment. I see that I have a text from Dip.

Bubby😊💋

ong I love yo ass😩

lol I love yo ass too
but what i do🤔

"How was recoding with Luke?" Tati asked.

"Hmm oh yeah it was fun, I'll send whatever parts I get before the video and song drops. The song is gonna drop before his album so it should be in the next couple of weeks." I said going back to Dip and I's messages.

mann lemme send u the vid🥵